• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote=malow]Cronixemo: http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr12…age757.jpg http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr12…age775.jpg[/quote] thanks for this....really appreciated it...:kiss: ill make u one also....wat will i put on it???? malow???
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

^ tnx!!, for the fansign :D malowskie!!

Last edited by tap13 (2008-11-08 20:45:12)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]wat will i put on it???? malow???[/quote] yah.. malow :lol: [quote=cronixemo]thanks for this....really appreciated it...:kiss:[/quote] ur welcome and thank you [quote=tap13]^ tnx!!, for the fansign :D malowskie!![/quote] ur welcome bro :eh:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Mikay (mikay_03) :D Now where's mine? :rolleyes: http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86…rMikay.jpg[/quote] thanks kuya jesse... :D i like it very much! [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Who wants fansigns?[/quote] can i have one from you? :D [quote=malow]Ate Mikay: http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr12…age759.jpg[/quote] thank you malow..your so cute... :wow:

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-11-08 22:20:40)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's my pending list :eh: [quote][i]malow mikay zyrax yh3t bro orio[/i][/quote] anyone else? who want some? :ninja:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-11-08 21:59:58)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Orio (nanix84) [url]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86…orOrio.jpg[/url][/quote] wow... thanks br0 :D I really missed the vampire chit chat :lol: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Bro Orio/Nanix something[/quote] I am something now :lol: cool hairstyle :eh: doing crazy little things in extraordinarily way :lol:
bibicaca
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is nice! ai lab it! =) add me [fs]: wishy_bian@yahoo.com :penguin::penguin::penguin: i LOVE fstalk
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]aw..touching.. thank you so much Jesse[/quote] [quote=tap13]wow, tnx bro, really appreciate this![/quote] [quote=kristina16]thnx thnx jesse! :O :wow: really liek it![/quote] [quote=ekzm]thanks bro jesse..^^[/quote] [quote=malow]thanks for the fansign Kuya Jesse! I really appreciate it[/quote] [quote=mikay_03]thanks kuya jesse... :D i like it very much![/quote] [quote=nanix84]wow... thanks br0 :D I really missed the vampire chit chat[/quote] [quote][b] :arrow: You are all very welcome. If I look mad in the pics (as I do in some of them) it's not you....it's cause I hate having my picture taken. But, I wanted to give everyone a little gift before I'm gone permanently. :arrow: If I forgot anybody, or if anybody that I did not make one for would like to have a fansign from me, just send me a message at my Friendster. I will take "requests" for 2 days only, then I'm "retired" from Ftalk.[/b][/quote] [b]:arrow: Sis -NiK- I couldn't PM you so I'll send you a message at Fs. :arrow: Sis Hayley...I'm not sure if you saw my fansign 'cause I added it after you had visited this thread....but it's there.[/b]

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-11-08 22:38:05)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]To bro jesse thanks for the nice gesture bro,, will make you 1 too... and for your siggy if ever you'll try any forums the long and pending promised that I've made, I will not forget.... =)[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]yhet: http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr12…age784.gif[/quote] thanksyou sooo much! ;) who wants fansigns.? pending list: NONE :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]To bro jesse thanks for the nice gesture bro,, will make you 1 too... and for your siggy if ever you'll try any forums the long and pending promised that I've made, I will not forget[/quote] :arrow: You're welcome, bro. And thanks in advance for the siggy & fansign. [quote=As cicatrizes]thank you for the message there. appreciate it. reallly![/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]nadi is :puke:[/quote] You're welcome, Bel Oh....and by the way..... [spoiler]Nadi is not :puke: [spoiler]Nadi is :wow: :wow: :wow: [img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/bhebhiej/Nadi5.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-11-08 23:39:08)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hunnie[/b] [spoiler][quote=portuniecho]My gift to my Hunnie, Happy Monthsary :wow: , Much Love. :kiss: I love you. :redface:[/quote] awww thanks hunnie :redface: :redface: dang youre suuuuuuuuuuuu cuteee me wanna melttttttttttt :drool: =D =D i love you so much!!!!!!!!! happy monthsary hunnie :kiss:[/spoiler] [b]jesse [/b] thanks for the fansign!!!! :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-08 23:52:30)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]anyone else? who want some?[/quote] ME! Just write my real name.."Eleena" I will make fer yah also..pat right?? [hr][hr][hr] [b]FANSiGN FER MALOW (AS PROMiSED) AND ALSO CHARiZ[/b] Malow : http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/EleeGirl_2008/twilight7.jpg Chariz: http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/EleeGirl_2008/twilight.jpg I will make fer pat also and here is my pending: [quote]pat cronixemo mikay jen[/quote] Who wants sum??Ill add yah to my pending xP..faster request b4 it's to late :penguin:

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-11-09 01:49:35)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]anyone else? who want some? :ninja:[/quote] [quote=EleeGirl]mikay Who wants sum??Ill add yah to my pending xP..faster request b4 it's to late :penguin:[/quote] [quote=yh3t]who wants fansigns.?[/quote] [quote=malow]who wants fansign? pm me :eh:[/quote] i want a fansign from u guys :D just put "jen" make me one I promise i'll hit u back :kiss: thanks in advance

Last edited by jen_hare_07 (2008-11-09 01:29:39)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thank you for the fansign Elee :wow:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@jen: i put ur name on d list already :D @malow: ur welcome..a promise is a promise xP
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ thanks sis! :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wohooo,tenkiu for the fansign Malow. i'll add it to my fs album =) btw,i already made one for you too :ninja: [spoiler]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5285/fmnc2.jpg http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5444/fm2pd4.jpg[/spoiler]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pending list: jen malow :wow:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]pending: Cronixemo Bro Trick :wow: Sis L :wow: Ate Ikay Bro Rei Shella_Suigintou99 Angeli718 [b]Sis Zefa[/b] yh3t[/quote] [quote=malow]sis Zefa: http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr12…age765.jpg[/quote] [b]oh gosh! thanks a loot! :wow: have i made one fer u? :paranoid:[/b] [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Who wants fansigns?[/quote] [b]i want if u dun mind~ :D i like your handwriting. graffiti-like one. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-11-09 02:24:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:36

[ 10 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy