• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote=angeli718]I'll give you one.. what do you want me to put on it?[/quote] [quote=EleeGirl]sure...[/quote] [quote=An93L]i'll hit u back[/quote] [quote=tap13]ok ok, hehe[/quote] [b]weeeee,.,.tanxoo!!!! just put on 'CUTEUKOI',.,. :D[/b] [quote=naddnadd]want to make fansign too ^^[/quote] [b]mmmmmmmmm :eh:[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

pending lists. mallow eleena jen clara nadd. who wants to give me fansigns.? give me. give me! :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@[b]yh3t[/b] hihi.. ok i'll make it for you .. @[b]CuTeUkoi[/b] i'll make it for you too what name should i put ?
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i ever make you a fansign too ryt ? should i make it again ?[/quote] can i have one..? lol. :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Thnkx alot to InfamousJ[/quote] You're welcome, bro. :lol: [quote=gaara_gfzz]thnx!![/quote] You're welcome, sis. :D [quote=Kaygee :3]:arrow: Bro Jesse :D[/quote] Whoa, thanks, bro Gee. (Well, just send me a message at Friendster after you make it so that I know to log in and get it. This is my last "planned" visit to Ftalk). Thanks in advance, Gee. [quote=CuTeUkoi]whoah!!!! tito jesse!!! tanxooo xo much foe the fansyn!! cool fansyn huh as if i was on the ceiling..wahahaa[/quote] :lol: :lol: You're welcome :D Yep, you were on the ceiling, I think. :lol: Well, glad ya liked it.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Fansign anyone? sorry a noob :D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]:arrow: Angeli[/quote] tnx for the fansign bro..
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for my sis Lhyrickz [spoiler][img]http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr38/jhenz0721/lhyrickz-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pending list malow yh3t pat eleena arine cronixemo oOpunkrockeranimeOo russel18 who want some?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]who want some?[/quote] [b]me :eh: :eh:[/b] [b] :arrow:TO THOSE ASKING WHAT TO PUT ON: just write 'CUTEUKOI'[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:idea: [b]Please don't make this thread to a chatbox. You have [url=http://theftalk.com/chatbox.php]this link[/url] for that :retard:. And PLEASE don't ask others for fansign :wasted:[/b] -- [b]Ash[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2z81e34.jpg[/img][/spoiler] -- [b]Bebe Nina[/b] [i]Sorry bebe i dont want to show my face :lol: lazy . i haf a substitute for me :lol: teh file is a bit big =([/i] [spoiler]http://i35.tinypic.com/34gvoyw.jpg[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]who want some?[/quote] mee.. I want one...
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]@ate jhen thank you ate for the fansign i like it :wow: :wow: @t pending ate jhen bro kaygee[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HERES UR FANSIGNS AGEN... (dont open if its not ur name...:eh:) [b]MY APO JUSTINE[/b] [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3027/3028880448_86ea6834bc.jpg?v=0[/img] [hr] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3070/3028044741_3ee738aa1b.jpg?v=0[/img][/spoiler] [b]MABEL[/b] [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/3028880550_f8751ff3e5_o.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]MIKAY[/b] [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3157/3028880512_8e798c4346_o.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]MAH FWEND TINAY[/b] [spoiler][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/3028880650_061383cc01_o.jpg[/img] [hr] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3242/3028880598_b0740d852d_m.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]hope u like it ladies...:D[/b] [quote]:arrow:[b]@pending:[/b] [spoiler]MANY!![/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-11-13 21:43:45)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for the fansign cronix. :D you always look different in all the fansigns you've given to me. :lol: thanks again.[/b] :P:P:P
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Whoa, thanks, bro Gee. (Well, just send me a message at Friendster after you make it so that I know to log in and get it. This is my last "planned" visit to Ftalk). Thanks in advance, Gee.[/quote] NP bro :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: okyya. @T: still [i]pending...[/i] waiting to be uploaded.LOL. [color=red][b]NOTE:[/b][/color] i will not accept fansyn request for now. SORRY =| [i]too busy[/i] && on my pending list of fansyns, just wait..i've already made your fansyns..:eh::thumbsup: my official pending list: :arrow: Bro Jesse :D :arrow: Bunsoy gratitude :) :arrow: Ana/endlezluver :eh: :arrow: Eney :wow: :arrow: Jmaex3 :redface: :arrow: Zyrax86/rachel :ninja::thumbsup: :arrow: Arine :D :arrow: Tap/Pat13 :cool: :arrow: Eleegirl :) :arrow: Mikay :arrow: Cuteukoi :eh: :arrow: Malow :wow: :arrow: Jieduck :cool: :arrow: Rei ryuzaki :D :arrow: ---xXirukitepe--- :redface: :arrow: oOpunkrockeranimeOo :redface: :arrow: Nanix84/Orio :cool: :arrow: Peppermint :arrow: Kristina16 :arrow: Clara :wow: :arrow: .L. :wow: :arrow: heroinslither :rolleyes: :arrow: Leslie :arrow: -NiK- :D :arrow: As cicatrizes :arrow: Losher :D :arrow: Lhyrickz :arrow: amandacaresse :lol: :arrow: Dondon :arrow: Rusell :arrow: Angeli --- just wait guys. :D [i][b]PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/b] [/i]:)

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-13 21:45:50)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]waaaaaah...thank you so much cronix.. =) i liked it.. :D[/b] [quote=Kaygee :3]i will not accept fansyn request for now. SORRY =| too busy && on my pending list of fansyns, just wait..i've already made your fansyns..waiting to be uploaded. :eh::eh:[/quote] thank you for adding me in your list... :D

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-11-13 21:46:27)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]@OFFTOPIC[/b] [spoiler][quote=As cicatrizes]Thanks for the fansign cronix. :D you always look different in all the fansigns you've given to me. :lol: thanks again. :P:P:P[/quote] ur welcome...bout,..me,im look different everytym i gave u fansign???:o wats the difference?? [quote=mikay_03]waaaaaah...thank you so much cronix.. =) i liked it.. :D[/quote] ur welcome..mah pleasure!!!:thumbsup:;)[/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]pending list malow yh3t pat eleena arine cronixemo oOpunkrockeranimeOo russel18 who want some?[/quote] me :D hihi .. thx anyway ^^
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]to those who are n my pending list: i think i cant give fansigns. It may tk long but i promise i'll give you [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:42

[ 9 queries - 0.145 second ]
Privacy Policy