• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[b]@shiffer u need a fansign? ill make u one..:) [spoiler][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3/atealexa/shiffer.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-11 07:20:46)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[b]Dadi[/b] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/img] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img] hahaha you made my day.. [hr] i'm making fansigns now.. obviously im in the mood.. :lol: :lol: those who want fansigns PM me .. now now now now =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-11 07:18:03)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08][b]@shiffer u need a fansign? ill make u one..:)[/b][/quote] :O u already make 1 hehehehe i want to make u also wat name shud i put? nid ur reply btw thnks sis.. hehehehe really apprecia8

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-04-11 07:23:22)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]Dadi[/b] [url]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/url] [url]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/url] hahaha you made my day.. [hr] i'm making fansigns now.. obviously im in the mood.. :lol: :lol: those who want fansigns PM me .. now now now now =D[/quote] [b]i can't pm u.. hehe..[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]These are the people who already gave me fansigns . :D - Sis Maan - Sis PaulaNicole - Sis Cassiopeia . Who wants to be included in my list ? :eh:[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] who want some fansign?? just p.m me [/b] [b] pending list [/b] [spoiler] kuya dale ate khine (kim) shiffer [/spoiler] [b] i'll wait and i'll do it now just don't forget to hit me back+_+ [/b]
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

SHY , can u make me a fansign?????????? .... just name it Whey coz that's my nickname... or anyone who can make me fansign...?? ill make you too

Last edited by wahehe123 (2008-04-11 07:26:29)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nElOu][quote=ducheszv][b]Dadi[/b] [url]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/url] [url]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/url] hahaha you made my day.. [hr] i'm making fansigns now.. obviously im in the mood.. :lol: :lol: those who want fansigns PM me .. now now now now =D[/quote] [b]i can't pm u.. hehe..[/b][/quote] aw.. why? :/
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i can't see the *[i]E-mail PM Friendster Profile[/i]* nweiz.. want one here:) i'll make u one too..[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ wahehe123 i can give you fansign wat will i put there?? @ miss ducheszv can i hav fansign too... i can't pm you :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [b] who wants some fansign?? just pm me...[/b] pending list: [spoiler] kuya dale khine shiffer [/spoiler]

Last edited by maantots009 (2008-04-11 07:30:34)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh thx nel.... hope i see it as soon as possible... ^_^ ill make u one too
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=wahehe123]oh thx nel.... hope i see it as soon as possible... ^_^ ill make u one too[/quote] me?? :wallbash:
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

JUST PUT MY NICK like this Whey > Even nOOb niD's LovE< Like that!!! i will upload it in my FRIENDSTER.... for pics... ^_^ thx thx!! hope u make it as soon as possible
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@wahehe123: me buh? nweix.. i'll give you huh!! wait for it.. hehe.. ahm.. i think i gonna post it tom.. make one too..hehe.. btw, you double post.. tsk.tsk..[/b]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-04-11 07:34:25)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok ok... i want to have many fansign.... ^_^ coz i wanna upload it in mah FS ... thx ^_^ ill wait for it.. TO ALL MAKE ME FANSIGN.. PLEASE.. THX THx THX
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ahh.. okays.. hit me back.. ty.. but i gonna post it tom pah.. :arrow: pending: cutest obsessed marjan ducheszv whey[/b]
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmm nel... do u have YM?? im tired of refreshing my page.. lol... ^_^ ehehhehe.... i want more and more fansign.... thx a lot.. @nel add me up in YM endlesz.waltz
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]okayz.. haha.. [/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ sis nelou+_+ weew.. tnx ill post yours later+_+ @ wahehe123 avoid double post+_+ i'll make yours and post it later+_+ just hit me back [b] who want some fansigns??just p.m me [/b] [b] pending list [/b] [spoiler] kuya dale khine shiffer nick sis nelou marjan [/spoiler]
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry for the double posting... in a newbie... im reading rules... and im just starting to read it.. sorry again... ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.571 second ]
Privacy Policy