• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@bryanezz:can you make? I'll make you too.. just put there "cAiTz"
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

New set! Here is the list. [quote]maantots009 [maantots] --- ---[/quote] Wants some? Just PM me!:lol:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ keiythlyn here's yours+_+ [spoiler] [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/maantots_2006/fansyn/Copy1ofImage015-2.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kEiyThLyN]@bryanezz:can you make? I'll make you too.. just put there "cAiTz"[/quote] sure y not just put cK_juLLo [b] @cassiopeia and nelou can u make me too? ill make u 2 too [/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ bryanezz : wat will i put there ???
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]]bryanezz sure.. just put nelou there.. okiii??[/b] :arrow: [b]my list:[/b] yanyan caitz lady cherry paula nicole ck_jullo renz cyndiee

Last edited by nElOu (2008-04-10 01:51:56)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@byanezz- i'll add you to my list bro.. [b]MY LIST:[/b] - bryanezz - maantots - caitz - nelou - princess leigh

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-04-10 02:24:44)

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

owww...sure.. bryanezz.. gotta post it by tonight... hehe.. oww by the way what name will i put?? for me just put cherry.. thanks. [b]pending list[/b] :arrow: nelou :arrow: bryanezz :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: who wants a fansign from me?? hehe

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-04-10 01:56:19)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for renz: [spoiler] [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/maantots_2006/fansyn/Copy3ofImage015.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My new list. [b]UPDATED[/b] [quote]maantots009 [maantots] nElOu [nelou] ---[/quote] Last slot left! Don't let your self left behind! PM me now. Nyahaha.:D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for bryanesz: [spoiler] [img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/maantots_2006/fansyn/Copy1ofImage019.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] and dun' forget mine :D i'll wait fer it+_+ [b]again who want sum?? i'll make yours now+_+[/b]
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] [b]@ateh cassiopeia: heii ateh! thnx foe d fanzyn,,i made 1 foe u too.,. [spoiler][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/kim_mychem/CASSIOPEA.jpg[/img][/spoiler] @misz.faith: ateh faith,,i made a fansyn foe u too,, hir it izs: [spoiler][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/kim_mychem/msfaith.jpg[/img][/spoiler] datzs owl! mor fansynz too come.,.[/b][/color]

Last edited by kim_mychem (2008-04-10 02:05:37)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@maantots[/b] Heeey! Thanks for the Fan Sign. Your a taekwondo player, ayt? :o Did I spell it right? Hehe. [quote]maantots009 nElOu cassiopeia[/quote] I'll be starting to make your Fan Signs now. =D :P
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=left]:wow: tnx. this thread are getting zoom. and fast..:rolleyes: im gonna post my fansyn to my pending list. :wow: pm me if u want fansyn. now. :o [/align] [align=right] :D to all people in hir who gave me fansyn tnx.ill post in on friendster account :thumbsdown: [url]http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=776950257&uid=17661659[/url][/align] [align=center][center]>>>>I WANT MORE FANSYN PLS. GIMME MOREMORE<<<< aWW :P >>>IM GONNA HIT YOU BACK. PROMIZ.AIEE^^, :P[/center] [/align] [b][i] PREVIOUS FANSYN: :thumbsdown: [/i][/b] [b]1ST BATCH :cool: bratinela, lalaine, shane, eehjay, jemmie, karuro , ice[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=25600&p=21[/url] [/spoiler] [b]2ND BATCH :cool: bob, kiel, pipito, judajammers [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=25600&p=23[/url] [/spoiler] [b] 3RD BATCH :cool: faith, hilyn, kristina, maye [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=25600&p=34[/url] [/spoiler [b] 4TH BATCH :cool: stich, jennie dale, yanyan, renz, ozzie[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=25600&p=38[/url] [/spoiler] [align=right] [b] [i]pending.[/i][/b] shy19-shy joebz-joebz lester-tongzkieddy uma-uma 03_khine_03-khine bianx-bianca princessleigh-leigh crying_zeicoh-zeicoh [b] im gonna post it l8r . :) [/b] [/align] [b] [i]:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: im gonna w8 for ader hehe. :lol: ...pm me. if u want fansyn too. :wow: [/i][/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ renz yes i am :) [b] again who want sum fansigns?? just pm me+_+ [/b]
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cassiopeia]owww...sure.. bryanezz.. gotta post it by tonight... hehe.. oww by the way what name will i put?? for me just put cherry.. thanks. [b]pending list[/b] :arrow: nelou :arrow: bryanezz :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: who wants a fansign from me?? hehe[/quote] just put [b]ck_juLLo[/b] @maantot thx (sana ck_jullo nialgay mu)sorry for my tagalog

Last edited by bryanezz (2008-04-10 02:27:28)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]maantots009[/b] Pls follow proper way of giving fansigns. You must show your face. Thank You =|
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]maantots009[/b] Pls follow proper way of giving fansigns. You must show your face. Thank You =|[/quote] sis duch wers mine can u make me i'd already made one 4 u pleaseee...:cry:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woo hoo.. who wants fansign... PM me okey> put there also you name that you want..
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:46

[ 9 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy