• ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 11234

>>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

^ No. It doesn't. Feruzz confirmed already that it doesn't work in Safari. [b]@ej & duch[/b] Yep. I tried it already before, but I didn't explore some of the features of Web Developer. :lol: BTW, there is this certain add-on that can view the JS and CSS Files right away =D It is called JS View :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

^ yep.. you can also disable cache and cookies :lol: it is very useful .. you can see the codes with just a click =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@yuna: It's Not Working Sis. :)[/quote] awwth. that linker is filtered? just try to change the binding id "kekeke" with anything u wanna change. :D change the both files.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

using this XML linker, the profile load in two times.:wallbash: in low internet connection, we'll see the [b]Blank[/b] page after the 1st load.:doubt: i mean, the profile wont show,,,:wallbash: i use FF. [hr] using emote linker,,some of my trick wont appear..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: hell yeah..i'll make my own friendster site.. whos with me?:eh: LOL
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]using this XML linker, the profile load in two times.:wallbash: in low internet connection, we'll see the [b]Blank[/b] page after the 1st load.:doubt: i mean, the profile wont show,,,:wallbash: i use FF. [hr] using emote linker,,some of my trick wont appear..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: hell yeah..i'll make my own friendster site.. whos with me?:eh: LOL[/quote] wew..:D :D I'll join with u lae kher..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:59

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy