• ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 12345

All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

LING
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

i think its wrong, but somehow. i always manage to forget my ex by liking another guy.. hais...
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

[quote=LING]i think its wrong, but somehow. i always manage to forget my ex by liking another guy.. hais...[/quote] yah its wrOng., bt itx d easiest way to 4gEt him ayt.???
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

funny thing is when girls are heart-broken they do these things that they don't usually do like cleaning the whole house even if they hated doing it
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah my ate (older sister) does stuff like that ^ [b]@kikay:[/b] you'll get over him soon ^^, basta stay positive to stay healthy [b]@all:[/b] Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we dont know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. [i]-unknown[/i]
akira411
» n00b
1969-12-31

Never give a person who you have broken up with another chance. Because you are just giving them another chance to [b]hurt you[/b]
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akira411]Never give a person who you have broken up with another chance. Because you are just giving them another chance to [b]hurt you[/b][/quote] i agrEe.!! =) bt wat if yu stil lOv him.? xhud i give hm anOther chAnce.? :crybaby:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=irzh][quote=akira411]Never give a person who you have broken up with another chance. Because you are just giving them another chance to [b]hurt you[/b][/quote] i agrEe.!! =) bt wat if yu stil lOv him.? xhud i give hm anOther chAnce.? :crybaby:[/quote] its with you if u can't take ur life with0ut that pers0n then g0 on... but if u still can stand w/o him.. u can always find another one maybe BETTER than that pers0n db.?
tweety_gurl04
» n00b
1969-12-31

kinda sad...almost 4years kmi nun...wel actually shes my first gf....honest at totoo aq sa kanya...then 2005 my ngalit skn (couzn q na babae..mhabang story bkt xa ngalit )siniraan nyako...tpos sav nya sa parents ng gf q playboy daw aq..dami q daw chix >_< e npaka torpe ko nga kng tutuusin halos 2years aq nanligaw sa 1st gf q...tpos isa p lng ngging gf ko tpos playboy? >_< wah! then after nun nglit skn parents nya...at sapilitan kming pnglayo huhuhu..nangibang bayan n cla at la nako kontak sa knya -1wik tulele...d kmakain -hindi pa! march 2006 kmi last ngkausap bgo xa umalis at sa tingin ko itz time to move on...nwwlan nko pgasa :arrow: ayyyyyyyyy,,, so sad nAman, :( but you'll be alrght!!!!!!! I'll just ask something?? did you talk to the girl to confirm that it is not truth before she go to the other country or anywhere??:question: :doubt:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]hmm..this thread is exciting.. so let me share my story!!!haha..i do have a lot of different stories.. but this one is my fave.. hmm..me & my *ex bf, broke up cuz he got scared..scared to be hurt,cuz lastyr. i migrated here in U.S. i cried in a while, cuz i couldnt believe that *susuko na sya cuz im going here in US. i got really sad abt it, then when i got here in US, i always txt him & tried to fix things up..it didnt work, cuz i found out that, he's courting another girl..grr..& btw, that girl was a bitch!!! when me & him are still going out, he cheated on me cuz of that bitch.. but, *pinatawad ko sya, cuz i love him that much..hmm.. but i got over him.. i did alot of stuffs, like seeing another guy, i tried to talk to another guys & make frnds & hang out with my frnds.. :idea: for me it takes a while to heal a broken heart..i need time & space..& i always share my story to my friends,i'd tell them all of my heartaches, so i could *release all the pain that i have inside..*it feels so good, when you can talk to someone that understands you..[/i][/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-05-24 12:12:16)

cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]..awaa...nung nag break kame..eh...almost every night umiiyak ako...almost everyday..di ako kumain..nagkasakit nga ako dahil sa kanya..at dal dala ko pa tong sakit nato... grabeh...until now...mahal na mahal ko pa xa...im still hoping na babalik pa xa[/color]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, nung nagbreak kame, gabi gabi din umiiyak ako, kumakain ako, tapos lagi akong nagmumuni muni, tumitingin sa kalangitan or sa diretsong tingin lang pero nagiimagine lang naman ako hehe... pero that was past, sooner or later we have to move on... =)
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: what should i do? here's my magpakailanman story..:lol: i had a break-up w/ my bf.. i was the one who broke-up w/ him coz i dont wanna make epaL s studies nia.. :P he's always bc.. and he's super 'tamad magtext' that time..(so tampurOroT ang drama ko..) aside from that.. meron pa xang serious n ginawa (ewan ko kung ano..) so i decided mkpgsplit.. blewala sken at first.. but habang tumatagal, i am getting jealous of his gurls especially his ex w/c is my friend den.. kainsecure!.. and i realized na masakit pala.. :crybaby: as in... "aw.. it hurtz..T_T" tapos nalaman qong he's still concern s ex nia nah fwend q nga.. i dunno if i really love him or m i just possessive?? and i dunno if he loves me either.. all i know is.. i want him back.. peo ayaw ng mga malapit sken..T_T actualy..^^ ala n q problem s bagay n yan.. kzeh. pra skania our relationship's in the past nah.. ahuhuhu.. bygonez daw eh.. anu un pampatay ng lamok?? lol. :lol: but it realy hurts ehh.. lalo na, past nalng aq skania.. :crybaby: the right thing to do is forget him.. my brain tells me to do so.. but i cant.. im really emotional bout this lovelife of mine.. u know.. :lol: :wallbash: *tapus na tooo.. tapus naaa..*

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 11:03:45)

senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When we broke... I just let her go.... I saw to her eyes that she still loves her EX boyfriend... Hmmm.... after that I cried... Because if you love someone.... its so impossible that you will never cry for that person... I just sit the rest of the night in the plaza..... alone! taking drugs.... smoking... drinking....JOKES!!!! however ....until now... I still love her..... I just learned how to live without her... :penguin:
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21]When we broke... I just let her go.... I saw to her eyes that she still loves her EX boyfriend... Hmmm.... after that I cried... Because if you love someone.... its so impossible that you will never cry for that person... I just sit the rest of the night in the plaza..... alone! taking drugs.... smoking... drinking....JOKES!!!! however ....until now... I still love her..... I just learned how to live without her... :penguin:[/quote] harhar..^^ epaL aq..^^ heheh.. jojo qoh.. can u mend my broken heart?? haHahaha..^^ joke..^^ maybe,susunod aq s yapak moh.. coz i have to learn to live w/o him like you did.. its not that i want to.... but i have to.. even if it hurts.. :crybaby: that helps seniorito..
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm.... we broke up with mah bf alomst 2yr ago.... it was mah debut.. :crybaby: we had a big fight... which end up on breaking up... :crybaby: it really hurts :crybaby: we wer 3yrs at that tym.... but after a month he want to make up with me... i agreed... [i]i cant help it i love him[/i] and now we're stil going strong.... but the problem is his now far from me... :crybaby: but we still have strong communication ([i]char[/i])

Last edited by tina_nastygurl (2007-08-15 10:32:04)

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kinda sad..all of my boyfrnds broke up with me.. all of them have the same reasons.. :( they think im kinda childish.. w/c yes.. true.. burt f they rili love me.. dy wud love me no matter how childish i am.. waaaaa but its okae i movced on.. and i have my boyfriend now whom i love soooooooooo much.. ;)
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I dumped my girl coz of her freaking "ego"[/b]
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] :my stoory is waaayy toooo loooongg,,: i prefer not to share it, :D when my x and i broke up, i gave loooaads of comments to my guy friends on fs, then when they hit me back, my x would be jealous bcoz it seemed that i've moved on, but i was just using it to make me look tougher.. :cry: and until now, we're still talking.. :lol: i guess we cant simply get enough of each other.. :lol: (but were not ON again =) ) [/color][/align]
dayang
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey,,broke ups hurts us so much... :crybaby:
marleneruth
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..and.. =( ...and.. ... you first..[/quote] we broke up this june 14.3 days before our 4th monthsary..hay..i don't really know what's the reason..bgla nalang sakin sinabi nung friend ko na niligawan niya dati na oy,break n pala keo i.aun..tapos nung mismong monthsary na namin bigla na lang me ngsabi saken na my gf n daw xa.:o .aun ang auch..of course masasaktan ako dun kasi kelan lng kame ng mbreak bglang me bago na siya..hay.:cry:.cguro me ngawa din ako sa kanya kaya nang yari un..hay.. :wallbash:..stupid nga daw ako i sabi ng mga kaibigan ko kase mahal ko padin xa.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ..huu!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 11 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy