• ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 112345

All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

.hmmm sometyms..break up startswith jealousy or sometyms when we guys or gurls flirt with the other opposite GENDER... hmmm.. that starts a big misunderstanding..
mee18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

<">yeah i agree wit you... if he loves you he would accept you as you and try to make you happy no mater wat.. but then, ithink som guy are only gud in the start... not lyk me.. :D anywy...gud luck in ur luvlyf now...
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ but sometimes being childish is aint good... you have to adjust yourself and your character in dealing with other people as much as they adjust there selves in dealing with you... (do i make any sense?) ;)
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we broke up because.. it's my fault. i feel in love with my long-term crush. that ex of mine and I lasted for 2 years and 5 months. i wasn't hurt in our break-up but.. i know he is. im bad, i know that. but i can't let him live with lies..
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

break up really hurts.. but its part of some relationship.. only some..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont like break ups... geez... but im tryin to move on now
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah me too! i hate break-ups! but as of now.. i think the longest time that me and my boifriend were not together was 5 days.. haha! we really love each other that we can't live w/o each other! :) we're avoiding break-up1 :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol i just break-up wif him today. I'm teh one who asked him to end up hoho :O :o :lol:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

breaking up is really hard.. i dont want break ups :crybaby:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've never experience it..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't wanna experience it again so i'm being careful :]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate hate hate hate it. Misunderstandings are the worst. GRR.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]the girl was the one who broke up with the guy. :D and... she thought it would be the same if she'd be doing that. her reasons: it's not legal. she thinks it won't really work out. she love the guy, yet she doesn't want to be hurt again(thinking that the prolonged rel. will make things worst) it was almost a year though, she's now healed, of course. :D though she can't deny the fact that a li'l love for that person still remains in her heart. :D btw, the rel. only lasted for a week and a day. :D additonal infos: after she said that they're done, the guy never texted/called the girl again. by that, the girl realized that she really made a mistake of letting him go. the girl cried over him for months since then. she also made her moves to win his trust again, but she failed. after almost a year, the destiny brought them back again. but no more commitment this time.[b] friendship[/b] is enough, and better. :D[/quote]

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-31 04:29:04)

Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah..i hate breakups too....... i want to break up with my girlfriend for the better but its just soo :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
calogizta
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it hurts pag nawala ang mhal mo ka break lng nmin netong moths na toh it hurts pero kailagan mag moveon lalo na if u find out hndi kpla tlaga mhal he us u for 6 months sakit nun at malaman mo pa na mhal knya bilang kaibigan lng... :crybaby: binagay mo na ang lhat tpos gnun pa gagawin xau.. its hard to moveon pero kailagn xa narin hndi nag paramdam sa txt or call wla. so ganun din gagawin q.. ndi qnamn pwede pag siksikan ang sarili q its unfair un db...:cry:
bheb2823
» n00b
1969-12-31

well im broken herated ngyon huhuhu:crybaby: sakit mkipag break xa unang nkipag break huhuhu mahabang story.. kailagn mag higanti
ihate018
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]• Share stories of your breakup (s)[/b] :wallbash: hMmmm.. i broke up with mah man last week.. I found out that aside from me he has another girl. .(ouch) at first when i found out I ask him to breakup with the girl. . so he said yes. . bUt he asked me to give him time. . i had no choice. . i love him so much and i really cant afford to lose him. . .everytime were togother he always talks about his other girl. . he always pRaise her. and he has collection of pics of the girl in his friendster. . :( thats why i thought that he like the girl a lot. . although we have been together for more than a year i think it would be better to break up with him . .Im willing suffer for his own hapiness. . • What did you do after a break-up stayed in my room, and cried. . • Was it healed? how? not yet. . . still looking forward to be healed. . lol
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago .. the reason, I don't love him anymore .. besides, I could feel that he and my friend were being close .. I hate two timers ..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D uHhHmm my tears fall when she said were break.. and it was healed when i we dont see each other at school..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hate break-ups. :angry: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:30

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy