• ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 123455

All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

[quote=`mizeL][quote=`mizeL]just eat chocolates and ice cream...i haven't done that... thats for girls only... got that info from [b]John Tucker Must Die[/b] movie-interview on YouTube... [align=center]THE END[/align][/quote] well, actually.... i just knew that my ex and his girl "bestie" were really dating and they're still saying that they're just plain bestfriend!! grrr.. :angry: we were on for 2 yrs... now my ex's bestie got pregnant (*by him of course), and still he says that they're just best friends, wtf... after i knew that, xempre [b]break[/b]... then :crybaby: inside my room w/o any bestfriend of mine comforting me (b/c i dont want them to see me weak)..i cried just b/c of a jerk. shit afterwards, the thing/s that healed me were my bestfriends, shopping, fling (lol), etc. and also sports!!!!! of course nkapag move on na c `mizeL... p.s. mind you, that jerk is courting me again. wtf... any suggestion guys?? ;)[/quote] :arrow: It can also be your turn to have a revenge! hehehe. you can play him in your hands if he's into you again :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: It can also be your turn to have a revenge! hehehe. you can play him in your hands if he's into you again :eh:[/quote] nah, i don't like playin.... it's ok, i've moved on... and happy! yipee!! just love being single b/c i hate commitments, and being attached is just plain headache!! nyahaha peace to all those attached!! just my opinion ;)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Guys guys, totoo ba ito? " Think of a break up this way: You are one step closer to the one your meant to be with."[/quote] I don't think so.. You'll never that we're meant to be and just the perfect timing is what you need to be together again.. :wow: :penguin:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=thricia27]:arrow: well... u just have to continue living ur life... yeah yeah.. it's hard.. but it's harder if u wud hold on to the "hope" dat u'd be together again, ryt!?[/quote] tama po kyo jn :crybaby: [quote=OuToFReAcH]mahirap lang yan sa umpisa. few weeks makaka move on din kau, pwamiz![/quote] hnd dn po...huhu..nsasav q lng n mg move on aq..pro tngin q hangang ngyn d p rn.. almost 7months na... =(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: grabe ka.. 7 months na you still hadnt moved on? wutta,, u sure puts ur heart over mid noh?..
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh 7 m0nths!!.. tro0 Luv?!!?!!?!?!?>.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]hnd dn po...huhu..nsasav q lng n mg move on aq..pro tngin q hangang ngyn d p rn.. almost 7months na... =([/quote] w0i, you can engage yourself into sports you're interested in and who knows, there you'll meet a girl whom you'll love and who'd love you more... charrrrlalar!!! that's just my opinion anyway, and a suggestion maybe?! ;) ([i]sison lugar..[/i])
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i don't want to share my story here.very awful. :cry:[/b] [b]ADVICE [boys and girls]:[/b] :arrow: just so you know...it's a whole lot better if you let everything out first.i mean, you know! listen to sad songs until tears fall down you cheeks :crybaby: ,scream on top of your lungs if that makes any difference.lol. do whatever you want.let it all out!! :wallbash: by doing that you will feel a lot better :) .after doing your "self-recollection" try doing some fun activities.forget everything that happened in the past..you're done with them! move on.show everyone that you finally let yourself in to the new world :globe: .hahaha! =) :arrow: hope it helps. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]i don't want to share my story here.very awful. :cry:[/b] [b]ADVICE [boys and girls]:[/b] :arrow: just so you know...it's a whole lot better if you let everything out first.i mean, you know! listen to sad songs until tears fall down you cheeks :crybaby: ,scream on top of your lungs if that makes any difference.lol. do whatever you want.let it all out!! :wallbash: by doing that you will feel a lot better :) .after doing your "self-recollection" try doing some fun activities.forget everything that happened in the past..you're done with them! move on.show everyone that you finally let yourself in to the new world :globe: .hahaha! =) :arrow: hope it helps. :)[/quote] really? i wanna try that but i can't coz i have colds and sore throat... can't even shout... i'm so sick of love songs... but, it helps me a bit if i eat more than i do... [i]sabay iyak... [/i] =(
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah! wrong thread. [i]kuya bob, u know na db? :) :crybaby: [/i]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@kikay:[/b] anung alam ni kuya bob? :ninja: [b]@mizel:[/b] hahaha! if that makes you feel better, then do as you may...[i]sabay iyak[/i] :crybaby: [b]@topic:[/b] mahirap ma-brokenhearted! un lang masasabi ko sa ngaun! i mean being in the state of 'brokenhearted' is hard..that's all i can say for now.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah.ticklet! :P
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]woah.ticklet! :P[/quote] :arrow: hahaha! lol.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hihi.haii naku. :D . @topic : juz broke up?ohww,,, its ok. its juz a guy!c'mon, u can move on siz!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not really.but its about this ex of mine. :wallbash:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ooh break up? i cant get over it at first, i just keep on making myself as happy as i can be, but as of now, im fine and have found a new one again! He's the perfect gift for me!
Hanakφ'
» n00b
1969-12-31

i feel like my bf is not interested/ doesn't love me anymore. hindi na niya tinutupad ang mga promises niya. love na love ko pa naman siya. heartbroken ako ngayon.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I feel you Hanako.. :| That's hard. I'm sorry to hear that. But maybe you might want to clear that up with him soon. I mean you two sit down and talk about your relationship. I know its scary on what might he say.. but thats one way to find out for sure. If you think about it.. it's hard to control ones feelings. If you start to feel you don't love someone anymore, you can't blame yourself. Sometimes you feel as if you're so bad, and you want to hate yourself for it. But it happens.. Hopefully you can clear it up with your boyfriend. And hopefully you two would still be cool. Goodluck!
Hanakφ'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ I feel you Hanako.. :| That's hard. I'm sorry to hear that. But maybe you might want to clear that up with him soon. I mean you two sit down and talk about your relationship. I know its scary on what might he say.. but thats one way to find out for sure. If you think about it.. it's hard to control ones feelings. If you start to feel you don't love someone anymore, you can't blame yourself. Sometimes you feel as if you're so bad, and you want to hate yourself for it. But it happens.. Hopefully you can clear it up with your boyfriend. And hopefully you two would still be cool. Goodluck![/quote] thank you for your advice, padme
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No prob Hanako.. Hope you're both cool. Take care.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:25

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy