• ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 1..12345

All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]Oh.. for me, its really hrad to handle breakups..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

for my own experience, its just like a continues cycle............ after a breakup,,,i put my attention to other people just 2 4get that sum1........ but as i put that special attention,,,i also learn to love and care that perzon............ a new person that will make again my heart broken............ then another breakup..................=D:(
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066][font=century Gothic]we broke up coz i can't give him SUMTHING dat he longed to hve.. and i think he don't deserve it...he's trying to say it over and over again dat he love's me.. but he can't convince me by those sweet words..he shud respect my decision, as a girl..ryt??and my love begins to fade away..so, we broke up w/out further ado..^_^[/color][/font] [color=#FF0066][font=century Gothic]i didn't cry, i throw all those mementos that we had and burn ol his letters..then i busied myself by composing songs and myk handicrafts..i kip forward and i tried not to look back..and now, this man doesn't exist to my life anymore..i'm so much more happi ryt now though i'm single..^_^[/color][/font]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we broke up earlier. i cant understand him. he told me that he loves me but then he said that we need to split. i granted his wish. he even told me that if i can wait forever... he will come back for me... i dont know if he is sincere in saying such.. he even told me that his love was not enough. i dunno. he said that he's confused..really. i admit that i cried... becausei dont want to lose him..he is the very first person that i loved... but what can i do? i need to give up for him. but i will still love him. and im willing to wait for him. i sacrificed so many things for him. i am called [i]kabit[/i] pa nga e. but i tried to bear it. now i dont know what might happen if the others find out what happened. maybe they will say im too desperate.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All about breakups. Guidelines for the thread: • Share stories of your breakup (s) • What did you do after a break-up • Was it healed? how? me? no u first because.. because i just broke up..an

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy