• ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 12345..5

did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Coz I know.. He'll never love me the way I love him.. I just keep my love.. I just Loving him in silence..
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

yup.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've experienced this already. I was afraid that he'll think I'm some kind of b*tch announcing my feelings towards him at everybody. And I was afraid of rejection. :/
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1st male to post..:lol: yeah.. it's almost 4 years now.. :wallbash: it's because.. :rolleyes: we're not that close to tell her what i feel..didn't know how i've got a crush on her.. :lol: :wallbash: on the other hand... she has a bf and i have gf.. so... i hid it... until now.. :lol: :thunder: stupid grammar... :lol: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by closedeyeswillseenothing (2008-04-10 07:00:12)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ^ hi!,, you know what.. were almost have the same experience..=) (but im a girl...hehe :lol: ) i can still remember it..=) but the difference is,, he is my classmate.. and we are one of the loveteam in the class!.. i dunno why..:wow: were not that really close cause i think his a bad one.. :) and i dunno also why he is the one i really like.. he also have g.f. and i think he is very happy with her.. so i also hide it :cry: .. hehe but thats ok. now,, coz now,, were really close now unlike before and we are also txtmates..hehe.. :thumbsup: and his not my crush anymore,, so i tell him the truth that i have a crush on him before but i dont have any feelings anymore so i said it already.. ;) and because of that were as close almost as bestfriend.. and im contented with that coz i have also bf already.. :) :thumbsup: hehe,, just want to share it lang.. :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yep I experienced that before. We were closed friends then I told her I like her. It's kind of a joke when I told her I like her its like this "I Lab You _ _ _". We were just laughing then I got attracted to her. She doesn't know that I actually like her so I just hid it then at the last day of school we wrote who r crushes on the board and I wrote her name. So she knows that I used to liked her. We're still friends though. But I dont fancy her anymore.
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup. its really hard. you must not show him that you care...that you love him
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Yes, cause she's older and i think he hates me..lol For me age matter anyway[/i]
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I was hiding my feelings because I know that he doesn't feel the same. I was gonna tell him because I have this 'urge' to just tell him because I've been keeping for a long time.. then I found out that he was going out with someone, so I didn't ended up telling him. So yeah, it broke my heart. Oh well. =|
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,yeah.. i did.. and it's really hard coz even though you wanna tell him, you can't.. it may or may not be possible but still even if you had the chance still you can't coz it's more difficult to suffer the consequences.. =(
rinoaden143
» n00b
1969-12-31

well this guy really likes me(ahe... it preety obvious)since 1st year... at first i really dont like him... but as the months past i feel something dif. i like him, but i'm afraid that my friends and family would tease me about this... and i'm afraid to get my heart broken:crybaby:... thats why i just kept this on by my self...
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: yes. i experienced that already. :lol: because hes my ex. he doesnt love me anymore. so thats why im hiding my feelings. :P
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well for me, it was'nt really love it is just a mere [b]like[/b] :lol:... and i hid it from him for 4 days that we were together..ahahahhahaa...
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hide it cause..he is in lewef with this other girl..and im HELPING him with it.. yea it hurts..:wallbash: but what can i do about it..
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am experiencing this right now =| it's hard not to show ur feelings though.. but it's ok.. ~ good thing i don't think much about lovey dovey stuffs :cool:

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-08 00:03:29)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rinoaden143]well this guy really likes me(ahe... it preety obvious)since 1st year... at first i really dont like him... but as the months past i feel something dif. i like him, but i'm afraid that my friends and family would tease me about this... and i'm afraid to get my heart broken:crybaby:... thats why i just kept this on by my self...[/quote] Wow, sis we're somehow alike in that situation. But in my case it started in 2nd year. Until now, he seems to be feeling the same but I know that I'm not ready yet.. I'm not prepared for the breakups/love issues so I try so hard not to think about him. And I think it succeeded this time.. But I do care for him though..
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill be hiding it as long as i can couz i kno for sure he will not love me. its hard but i think i can make it it hurts a lot wen im seeing the person that will not be mine.. :cry:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't like for my crush/es to know that I like them but like 4 out of 5 of my crush experience All of them did know And believe me, it wasn't easy XDD
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. because he might ignore me. and im afraid of that. being rejected. =| its been a long time since this feeling was hidden. and i dont have any guts to tell my feelings. even though i have those many chances to tell him, but i just cant tell and besides he has a girlfriend right now. and im really hurt when he said that. whew, thats life. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:30

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy