• ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 112345

did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Yeah. I've experienced this kind of situation. I'm hidin' my love for him coz my friends will tease me taht I love him. <3
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

yah.. i have this crush of mine..whew.. and i think he has girlfriend ryt now..so hide it..:D=)
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me.. I'm hide because all my friends 'll talk to him so i'm hide =D
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yess..its really hard to kip your feelings..because in my situation.. i hid my feelings to someone who also love me..my friends told me a week ago.. that he had a crush on me..but after a week that my friends told me..i just want to tell him that i also like or i mean LOVE him but sad to know that the guy i love already have a girlfriend..:crybaby: <sorry if my grammar wasnt that gud enough> :D:D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup i experiencing it too.. way back 4 yrs. ago i started to love him and until now we know that we have special feelings for each other :redface: but then we cant be. :cry: because im in a relationship and i dont want to cheat my bf.. :crybaby:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because i'm afraid of rejection :(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeh! i'm now experiencing it... [spoiler]he didn't know how much painful wen he's wid my bestfriend. coz he likes my bessy and i like him. *ouch* :crybaby:[/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Im experiencing this right now i hide it because im shy. and im shy by saying i love you.. and i feel like a pakxeet a coward in courting someone.. hahaha..
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well , for me .. if i really love the person i'll tell him what i feel and its up to him if he will ignore me or not .. coz im not forcing him to love me ..:lol:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. it feels so nervous... and u become clumsy when he's around...
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that would be stupid.. feeling are meant to be shown not to be hidden..:cool:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. i was hiding it.. coz i don't know if he feels the same way too. it's very hard!! arghh :cry:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]Yeah .. I'm not sure what will happen next to us If I confess my feelings~ haha [/color][/b]
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..yeah!..i already felt it.. hihii....its funny but i hid it for almost 4 years.. ..but now,i'm happy cuz he's already mine..:P
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup... ive been in that situation...and it really kills me... just for the friendship we have and the closeness we have i hide it from him... that was when i was a 2nd year high school student... and i admit it... every time i remember him...i still have the same feeling i have for him.... =(
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i experienced that kinda thing.. it's just so funny i kept it for so many yrs. but i nvr thought he shared the same feeling... but deym! the thing i hate the most that time: DENYING I LOVE HIM!! but most probably, i'm happy coz now he's mine...
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes In many times :cry: It was so hard... That time im afraid that he was not for me... :crybaby:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Yup, i'm hiding my feelings 2 d 1 i love. :D [/b][/font]
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeaa. :cry: im hiding it because i know that he doesn't feel the same way. :/:/
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah..our friendship might be ruined if i tell him the truth.. -silence hurts more :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:08

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy