• ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 12345

did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

ivynne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

i will hiding my feeling until as long as i can... cox deep inside my heart i still deep in love wit him... even he din love me anymore & got a new gf.... he is the best i ever had.... * dear. leo i damn reli mizz u...* :cry:
mmpinkiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

oohhh hhehe I'm the same with gella555...jeje...were actually txtm8s...but he's got a gf now...and he asked me that i'll givve him a pik of my cuz..i gave it to him and well,,,,,she's pretty and i can't tell him that i love him....i cried last nigh and i think that it'll last 4ever....suggetstions nlng plz!!!uhhuhu hehehe :wow: :/ :lol: =)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. when i'm inlove with somebody, i prefer to hide it.. espsecially when your inlove with someone who is already committed.. that hurts so much, seeing him with a girl in her arms...:(
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. he's my ex. i still thinking of him. hhu. .anggia.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea, right now. And uhh,, i am in the midst of hiding it because it would really be awkward if you tell it to the guy or the girl. Hence, maybe. If you tell these feelings, it might be the ingredient that will make you separated or like shy to each other. And you will not know if this person will reject you or will not. And also, if u tell these things uhh it might break the relationship you had before this moment was or happened.. But time comes, God will allow you to have your moment of two. Which would really be an awkward conversation... hahaha:]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah. i already experienced this. at first, i thought i was just feeling infatuated. but i realize that i had feelings for him. i'm too shy to confess it to him cause we weren't close. i don' t understand why he's a bit [i]ilang[/i] to me. but to others, he isn't. i'm trying to make friends to him but its been hard. i think i really wouldn't tell him what i'm feeling. he wouldn't understand me, for sure.:|
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

did you experience this already?? why are you hiding it? how did you feel? [b]yes[/b] [b]cuz im shy to tell him...[/b] [b]dissapointed cuz my crush has a gf already[/b] :cry:
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think i did hide my feelings for the one i liked before. probably shy before. but now. i like someone. and i told him i like him. :D:D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. di ko ma sbi kasi.. isang lingo pa lang kaming magkakilala.[wal pa nga yata ai] haisS. ok lang naman. pero[sayang] lol.
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i just kip my love 4 him bcoz maybe he will get mad on me or anything.... huhuhu.... i just kip my filings 4 u..
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.. actually this time i felt the pain inside.. i really love him.. but he never feel it.. so i actually keep it secret.. just mine, mine mine .. :cry:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah.. i hid it because he has gf that time.. and i don't want to ruin their relationship.. and one more thing.. he's my friend.. and so he's gf is.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its hard 2 hide ur true feelings.... i'd already experienced this... actually right now!!:cry:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah. i've experienced this. coz yeah, we're not close. hehehe xD i think it's not love. just like him. :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. i did this everytime I love someone. but if I can't resist it. I would grab a piece of paper and a pen. Then write what are my feelings. then give it to the one I love. I had done this 1 time. I experienced more love for him..Then when my classmates asked the one I love about the one who he loves. he said it was me. so i was so suprised with his answers.
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b].yup..because he is up there and im down here!![/b] =( :cry: :cry:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i experienced it... it feels very very lonely.... but of course i also said it to her about my feelings...
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes...i think its better for me to hide it:cry:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!, because em afraid that he will not going 2 come near to me anymre.. it's hard and it hurt meh xoo much everytime i see him looking at his crux...
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well...since this is bout hiding....i have my story... when i was in grade school...i used to admire my classmate... aside from fact that we really have much in common, he's the only guy who understands me.... but im so afraid to let him know that i really like him... [b]more than a friend[/b] that he will...avoid me...so i kept it for 5 years... [b]graduation day[/b]... thats the saddess day of my life...we part... but.... yesterday he texted me....he confessed to me,and i told him my true feelings...but its too late... he already have girlfriend...and i already have my own special friend....so complicated.... then we decided to...forget our past...and pretend that theres nothing happened... but until now...i cant accept the fact that we dont belong....how blind i am for hiding the real me,deep inside.... for letting him go.... but past is past...and we have to face the future...but what if the only thing we want in the future is our past?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:50

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy