• ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 123455

did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

[b]because i'm afraid the he might go away from me whenever he see's me... haha..[/b]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

yep.. cause even if i tell him, nothing's gonna happen. we can never be [i]laabbeers[/i] u know.. =D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I always hide my feelings to the person i really love.. I'm afraid to confess.. I just keep on loving him secretly and care for him in silence..
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a hopeless romantic :crybaby: I hide my feelings whenever I fall for someone... I'm afraid and shy to let him know esp that he doesn't feel the same way[/b] [i]*sobs*[/i] [b]I might get hurt more, it's better for me to hide it :cry:[/b]

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-06-03 01:12:33)

sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hide it because i'm afraid that my love won't be reciprocated :( but im contented w/ that. looking at him from a distance w/ someone :( :wallbash: wishin' that someday he will see me the way i wanted to..*sigh* i feel like a loser contented with just sitting at a corner,observing and being ignored *argh* i hate myself for that but what should i do? im just a loser....:crybaby:
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...yeah,,,,, ...i have this huge crush on my cousin's neighbor and i totally pass by him pretending i don't care... i'd usually pretend that he's one of the people i absolutely hate so no one would know.. but then i heard he has this crush on me too so.... hmmmm... so hard to hide...., :wallbash:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Because he likes my sister.. I'm helping him make my sister like him either, even though I'm hurt.. My sister doesn't like him.., but I'm still helping now that he had given up on her and starts with a new girl.. :(
andhie04
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, i experience that to. mahirap, pero kakayanin ko.:crybaby:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep...for almost threee years i tried to let it go...but i can't even if i do, there's still a little feeling left for him coz i dunno if he likes me he's so cute that's why i have no chance! but i know him though...we were classmates before "sigh"i wish i have a chance...lol(daydreaming again..lol)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm ..yeah . .the feeling reli sucks..haha . .<im dying!> . .
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah. i already experienced this. i don't wanna tell him because i'm too shy and i'm thinking what others would say.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yea. i'm hiding it, and it's easy if they [u]don't know you[/u]. =D[/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

"secretly loving you feels happy yet lonely.." (-zen me ban - S.H.E.) me? i just wait for that person to love me back.. i don't want to tell it to him coz he might reject me and start to ignore me.
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think i wouldnt let my crush know how i felt for him cause im shy of his reaction everbody has something to b shy about so dont hide it express it.... :)
brentthren
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) ah yeaHH.. huhuhu.. woOt Woot ... damN i misS woOt... ahm pls do add ME up at FS and yM.. brentthren@y.c. ... thanks...:D
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. i hide it.. cuz he has a gf olweys..
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]There was this [b]CUTE[/b]:wow: guy last s.y. in m.e.s(talamban campus) I didn't have a crush on him at first but during the 3rd quarter I started to do so... I stopped liking him for awhile when I knew he already had a gf :(... I knew his feelings then after grad :retard: (during that time he's already single)... [b]WOW[/b] :o , he also liked me :O Then the rest... I guess U can already figure it out.... =) [/align]

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-13 07:27:36)

-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm at d moment..im hiding sumfin behind my boyfriend's back..coz i dnt wanna tell him..coz i knw he's gonna get angry and we possibly break up..i dnt want dat to happen so im jz keeping it..bt sometimes i realize dat i should tel him coz i knw he deserves to knw..bt im too scared to tell him..
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ yes..but my friends said it to my crush..and for that we've become .....hehe ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No matter how I hide it she still finds it out, I wonder why I have not yet told anyone even my best pals but she really knows it so what's the reason of hiding it anyway?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » did you experience this already??=) why are you hiding it? how did you feel?

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:55

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy