• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 12344

[b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

[b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much.. :wow:[/b]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Im not materialistic person. I dont need gifts. I need Love. Loyal person. :thumbsup: but I Love Flowers. its sweet when Guy gave it to you.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

[quote=Gela5555]Im not materialistic person. I dont need gifts. I need Love. Loyal person. :thumbsup: but I Love Flowers. its sweet when Guy gave it to you.[/quote] [color=hotpink]I agree![/color]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

stuffed toys .. :D haha love collecting them ..
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stuffed toys! .... like 8!
ubay021
» n00b
1969-12-31

flowers.. i think.. is the most romantic among the three. :)
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stuffed toyz, i luv collecting them! and i can keep them.. flowers will gonna be dead after few days. Chocolates wont have any sentimental value if i will eat it! =) stuffed Toys wont be dead(lol) and obviously i cant eat it but i can keep it! :thumbsup: :wow:
shanice27
» n00b
1969-12-31

answer from the question hmmn :wow i think for me boys having a lot of sebse of humor counts alot..
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm for me its important to have those three..hehehe stuff toys specially d soft ones..coz i can hug dem wen im sleepin it reminds me of d guy hu gave it to me.. flowers coz i love to collect d roses..makin dem dry and keep dem..ahaha chocolates coz i love chocolates and it shows hw sweeet dey r...ahhaha[hw corny..]bt i lyk it..
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stuffed toys.. atlease i know they could last.. :)
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im asthmatic to stuff toys so i`ll choose chocolates. :D flowers will wither from time to time.=)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

flowers- they die... stuff toys- they'll be gone as time goes by.. chocolates- maybe digested but it will still increase your glucose level, the calories, the cholesterol, the essential nutrients that will be used by our body to be vital..ahahahah!!! so it's [b]chocolates!!![/b] ( i'm a chocoholic that's why)
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nicey]lowers- they die... stuff toys- they'll be gone as time goes by.. chocolates- maybe digested but it will still increase your glucose level, the calories, the cholesterol, the essential nutrients that will be used by our body to be vital..ahahahah!!! so it's chocolates!!! ( i'm a chocoholic that's why)[/quote] :lol: :thumbsup::thumbsup: yeaa.. mii too.. flowers would be nice also.. so sweet and romantic.. esp the red ones.. :wow:

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-05-10 04:00:57)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i liked all of em... flowers, choclates or stuff toys.. flowers because its romantic when a guy gave you flowers.. ;) chocolates...its sweet and almost every gurl loves chocolates.. :) stuff toys...theyre cute... guys give stuff toys so that everytime we gurls hug it we'll remember them... :) [b] but i like choclates and stuff toys.. :) weee[/b] =)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like chocolates, flowers & stuff toys!but his LOVE for me is all that matters!:wow:
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like stuffed toys coz i need somethin' to cuddle with :eh: at night if my bf isnt there.

Last edited by _þRïñ§ÈZå_ (2008-05-11 21:21:24)

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

any... it'z the thought that counts db? well, chocolate is good coz i love chocolates :) flowers is better because itz more romantic :D but i guess stuffed toy is the best bcoz u get to kip it even forever... :wow:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i appreciate stuff toys more! i don't know why, but i'm addicted to them =)[/align]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will give her :rose::kiss::cake:[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5603/pdtorchugerr6.gif[/img] [i]Last edited by ReversEdge (Today 04:17:08)[/i]

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-05-12 06:18:05)

shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.flowers flowers flowers :) -sweet & romantic. but it doesn't last :| .chocolates. -nah ! can be eaten.. & wen eaten the value is gone.=| .stuffed toys. -better. sweet. & it last if given the right care=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:19

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy