• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 1234

[b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

crazher000
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Stuff tOys.. cuz' thEy caN huG it anD feEl it is mE... LOL [img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk165/bigevillesnar/friendster.jpg[/img]

Last edited by crazher000 (2008-06-10 04:51:38)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

[b]Stuff toys or Chocolates. Oh my.. Im a chocolate lover. Lolx. :D[/b]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

stuffed toys coz it lasts a life time.
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

stuffed toys i think!! xP jiji!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I prefer a teddy bear so i can olwayz hug it... :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-14 04:36:42)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler] ang kornee nman.. hehe.. [/spoiler] i don't give chocolates or flowers or stuffed toys.. but it when I made a mistake and I want her to forgive me, I'll give her a stuff toy..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

serenade . . best memory you can give . .
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stuff toys.. like a kid..:D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i appreciated that all but i really love stufftoy. :eh: :ninja:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I prefer to receive stuff toys! they're soo cute. flowers can wither and chocolates just add to your weight :lol:
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]uhhmm..stuFF tOyz and fLoweRz.. but it's alright without those material things 'cause the important thing is that he loves you with all his heart i think that would be the best gift..ryt??[/b];]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

chocolates...because chocolates makes the brains stimulus to fall in love..:eh:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like stuffed toys cause flowers will die and chocolates will be eaten while a stuffed toy is able to keep for a long time :D
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ i will give her all she wanted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooooww,, tough question.. but imma pick.. stuffed toy :wow:
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Chocolates of course.. ^^
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stuffed toys. :wow: although,yea. chocoleits and flowers are sweet, i never recieved such. but i experienced recieving a stuffed toy and it's so cute. :redface: but i think they all are :thumbsup:!! :wow::eh:
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me, stuffed toys....:)
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

poems. hhu. .anggia.
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] chocolates and a teddy bear.. i'm a chocolate addict and i want teddy bears so much.. hmm.. love.. ;)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy