• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 1234

[b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

kimyeo7
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

hmmm... i like chocolates and stufftoys... :wow:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

[b]stuffed toys!.. cause everytime i see that stuff toy.. i'll remember the guy who gave it 2 me! haha!=):thumbsup:[/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Chocolates [i]coz it's yummy! I'm a chocoholic..[/i] :arrow: Stuffed toys [i]coz i like collecting them and it serves as remembrance for the person whom gave it to you.. [/i] but im not that materialistic.. as long as he loves me.. im happy!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Any of them would be fine as long it is from the giver's heart, But for me, I'd prefer Chocolates..,, :P
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aicah]for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :)[/quote] The Things I give are... :gift: Silver Rings :gift: Silver Necklace :gift: My Love [quote=Gela5555]Im not materialistic person. I dont need gifts. I need Love. Loyal person. :thumbsup: but I Love Flowers. its sweet when Guy gave it to you.[/quote] I think I can totally Agree with you... cause my GF was angry at me when I forgot to give her a White Rose when it was Valentines... I forgot cause I was Cutting klases and was Playing DOTA [b]SHAME ON ME[/b] [quote]Any of them would be fine as long it is from the giver's heart, But for me, I'd prefer Chocolates..,,[/quote] Nah Chocolate is bad maybe it will be the reason to make their teeth decay/damage

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-06-03 12:39:39)

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Anything. :D[/i]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

stuffed toys....so i can keep it forever...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm. i'd choose the stuff toy. so whenever i miss him, i would just cuddle it.
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stufftoys and chocolates... but i appreciate much on flowers... :wow:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stuffed toys they're so cute. =)
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

chocolate i luv chokolet :P:P:P
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Gela5555]Im not materialistic person. I dont need gifts. I need Love. Loyal person. but I Love Flowers. its sweet when Guy gave it to you.[/quote] i agree to it too :thumbsup: but i dont have any boyfriend just FYI hehehe
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would appreciate if someone give me chocolates,,,lol and stuffed toys,,so huggable
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]branded chocolates! because I love them! heheh.. [/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer flowers. coz i already received stuffed toys & chocolates. =D
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shealla(:].flowers flowers flowers -sweet & romantic. but it doesn't last .chocolates. -nah ! can be eaten.. & wen eaten the value is gone. .stuffed toys. -better. sweet. & it last if given the right care=)[/quote] [color=gray] i agree there. the best thing a guy could give is his love and affection. but i'd appreciate flowers though. hihihihi. :P [/color]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i much prefer stuff toys~ :P why? -flowers and chocolate won't last that long lol :lol:
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe flowers or stuffed toys..its not that important..
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]any of those. but i don't like flowers that much. :lol:[/b]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: :o :o :o :o :o [b] NFA RICE WILL DO...[/b] :D =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:51

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy