• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 11234

[b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

I like more the chocolates.. :] Because if the guy will give you chocolates, you will be happy. Hence, you'll also be full. toinks. [spoiler]Hence? naks![/spoiler] Just labblabb and eu will be labblabb too
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

flowers nahh corney hehehe chocolates? im on a diet hehehe stuffed toys? nahh i have too many in my room... i prefer PSP hahaha...
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stuffed annimals or toys.. i really want something to hug so ill be more happy if a guy gives me sumthing to hug..
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

flowerrss! bcoz they're beautiful!
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]stuffed toys[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love stuff toys... i like flowers and chocolate... but i do need love...+_+
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: it doesn't matter! i'm not a materialistic person. i don't appreciate gifts! :) flowers? i'm allergic with them. :( chocolates? i can get some in our kitchen! :) stuff toys? wat will i do with those? i already have tons of th0se.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm stuff toy.. i love collecting stuff toys
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

flowers flowers. love it.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Chocolate...[/b](i'm drinking chocolate milk right now!)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chocolates, coz its sweet. like love, hahaha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Grls love dat ol. :) [/b]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me stuffed toys... why? cause its so romantic!! thats all
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^same here... and it last long...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

flowers -not chocolates because i can have cavities haha -not teddy bears and other stuffed toys because i'm allergic :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b] for boys: which of the three you often give to girls you like or to your girlfriend? why? :) for girls: which of the three you've you like most or appreciate much..

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy