• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 12344

[quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

[quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can closed this thread MOD... ;)[/quote]

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-07-02 09:36:55)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

finish my studies.. the only thing that will make my mom happy.0
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

ive finished my studies and i know theyre happy for me... ;) now all i need to do is help them with all our financial problem... haiz i need a job..
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]finish my studies... especially with awards.. =)[/b]
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

respect them, follow what they want you to do.. take good care of them.. finish my studies and help them with our financial probs.. :eh:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]if it isn't good.. you can closed this thread MOD... ;)[/quote] [b]and why?[/b] anyways.. for having good grades..:D and finish my studies..
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good grades!
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just have high grades and stufss and finsh ur studies.. thats what i think..
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/434/434518xlbzh5vtds.gif[/img][/url]hmmm showing love, care, and respect. im sure we will make our parents happy.
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think they'll be very happy if i'll finish my studies.. and be successful..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

finish my studies [b]with an award[/b]-- in exchange for everything they spend on me. tuition and all my [i]luho[/i]. haha. i'm spoiled :lol:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]same here. Finish my studies. Be respectful to everybody, especially to older people [/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

give them a granchild!!:D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course, Finish my studies. :D and.. showing love and respect to them! =)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

be a good child to them, and that's it. :)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh ya.. one's more... by giving them the best result of my final exam... :D
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

finish my studies. respect them and love them... =)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Get High Grades..[/b][/color]
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Never make a problem and finish my study.. :eh:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give them the love and respect they deserve..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:23

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy