• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 1234

[quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Finish my studies and help them... :D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

=) same wid u, prom . . Cz their hapiness, is ours too ;]
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

by obeying them..heheh..also giving them presence everytime parent's day...hehe tama nmn ak0 dBa?hahaah...
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Respect and finish my studies.. ^^
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

make my parents as 1 of my bestfriends.. finish studies, respect, and get more higher grades..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well in my case, i make my parents happy through my medals and awards in school! :):):) nd knowing my responsibilities! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]if me.. just folowing what they want.. coz, they're everything for me... what about you guyz...[/quote] will that satisfy u? what f ul realize its overbearing? learn independence. bin there, regreted it. :| there r lots of ways 2 make them happy...:thumbsup: :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>> obey them... but know when to speak up >> do what they want as long as it pleases you too >> thank them >> be sweet
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] show respect, finish my studies, and always be a good example for other to follow (wow!) =) and also loving them.. [/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me i will make them proud make all things that are best for them so that they can be proud at us ahihihi... show them what we had and give importance also the things that they did to us... learn to save money so that we can help a bit to their financial prob.. :D ahhmz.,. i think do the rules that they wanted to do for us.. :D i'm sure they will say that their daughter/ son is so GOOD!!! =)
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

finished ur studies=) thats d best way=D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to finish my studies(dat's wat dey've dreamed on) & make a wise decision..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i could make mah prentzs happy by.. -studying hard and get some good grades! hehehe
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

to obey & not to break thier rules makes my parents happy
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

by showing them your love.. :) and by studying hard as an exchange for everything that they have done to you..
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i can protect my self and my lil bro n sis.. even my mom so far away.. ;)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Get high grades :arrow: Finish college :thumbsup: [/b]
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

to obey them to follow what they want and to get high grades in school
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will finish:wow: my studies and help them.. =)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

following the rules and giving them high grades! haha!=D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:36

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy