• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 1234

[quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

good grades...straight A's and when I accomplish my goals!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

be good at all times hehe
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll study hard then i'll be a good girl.. :D
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to try my best in everything i do. that`s it [=
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do everything what they says.. be good.. and study hard.. :D

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-09 22:03:03)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmm study hard and don't be such a rebel, lulz. One more thing: don't make love at such a young age.. =D:thumbsup: Really! They will be like :O

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-09 22:51:16)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

obey them.. they know whats best for you =) and help 'em in ur own even little way..
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pass all the subjects..=(
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

never ever disappoint them!respect,love!
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

high grades.always.=)
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

finish my studies wuth high grades
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As students, STUDY HARD and never disappoint them.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My parents don't care if I get high grades or not, they just want me to help them in their job :eh:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm.. i think my parents are happy when i graduated in hs.. coz.. im one of the honorable their.. hehe
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

g00d attitudes and high grades.. :|:thumbsup:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]study hard & high grades of course big respect[/b][/i][/align]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=snowdrop12]give them the love and respect they deserve..=)[/quote] i agree :thumbsup:
Riannika5
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D For me, they were the ones who were here for me all the time...and I love them a lot because they are greatest treasure and most important people in my Life, my courage, and of course, my strength.. I do not know what to do and what would my Life mean if I do not have them. :) Respect, obey.... care is the main ingredient! and Love is the main source for them to make them happy!=) [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/196/196441nnrr1qvhyv.gif[/img][/url]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

married and have a child :lol:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

constantly let them know, how much you love them & you promise to help pay for the mortgage.. lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy