• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 11234

[quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

anaid
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

follow them and give them good grades. :thumbsup:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

being an honor student. =(
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Concentrate on my studies and will try hard enough just to finish college with a good course. They always say, "It is always for my own good." :crybaby: I'm so touched whenever they say that.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maintain good grades...strive to the top 5..
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Give them some caring also trophy.. And sing a song for them.. And let them proud of me.. ;]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just listen 2 what they said when they r angry... & be a successful person.. cuz every parents wan their child 2 be success in everything they r doing..
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll respect them. and i'll make them proud of me. :)
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

study well..and get high grades
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]respect them... & finish my studies before anything else.. [/b][b][/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Jst show dem ur love. ;) [/b][/font]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

give them loev and respect. finish studies. that[b]'s[/b] everything u can give them.. [i]edited[/i]

Last edited by m4ndz9 (2009-01-28 10:31:03)

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just finish your studies.. and be a good son or daughter to them.. hhaa :wow: :wow:
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

follow what they say... finish my studies... hug them and say how much i love them...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Care and respect 2. ;) [/b][/font]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

show them that you really love them ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the topic show it... ;)[/quote] [i]if me[/i].. [b]just folowing what they want[/b].. =) coz, they're [b]everything[/b] for me... what about you guyz... ;] [quote]if it isn't good.. you can cl

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:10

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy