• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 123455

i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

i wud never ever wanna leave the one i love. :D so i voted foe the first one.
mylovesweetheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

[align=center][/align]d one + only reason--- d first ones... (^___^) hoe cud i leave for d person i love most :rose: :rose: :rose:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose "none of the above". i cant leave my loved one no matter what. im gonna die if i leave her. im gonna cut my wrists if i leave her. and if my lungs would still let me breath. i will just not leave her. x______________X
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

like what most of the people here in ftalk have voted for, the only reason that will make me leave my loved ones is death.. but death won't even mean that i'll leave them.. it's just that my time to go was earlier than theirs.. love is eternal..not even death can stop that.. =)
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

my answer is 'because i'm dying' *knock on the wood* :P, other options i think i can handle with his help of course... :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

life and death situations. :)
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i die!
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i choice '' none of d above''?....i would nvr ever leave my love ones!! and if i have to choice.... i think it will be d first one....
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i wanna stay wid my love one till life after death.. even if its AGAINST ALL ODDS...[/b][/align]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my fam.dont like him
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/50.gif[/img] i chose the first one because i believe in the phrase "real love can conquer everything in the world" i'm not o sure if that's it but i guess it' close enough and you got my point..[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/49.gif[/img]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i aso chose the first 1.,like most of u did :eh: y? ...ahm,coz.. my family & frenz wud accpt the pipol/prson i love.. i dont see y his famly wudn't like me.,i aint a bad prson nmn... & status doesnt count wen it comes to love :wow: :eh: :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-03 01:10:43)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i die .. maybe .. ehe
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

donk know
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have any reason if ever i were to leave someone i love. even dying. i can be his angel. LOL.
badchitta
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me status in life.... because i experience it =( =(
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none of the above.. :doubt: hm.. when he cheats me...
musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

The only reason I would ONLY leave my boyfriend is because if I'm dying!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]i aso chose the first 1.,like most of u did :eh: y? ...ahm,coz.. my family & frenz wud accpt the pipol/prson i love.. i dont see y his famly wudn't like me.,i aint a bad prson nmn... & status doesnt count wen it comes to love :wow: :eh: :lol:[/quote] I agree w/ Ate Shy. . :D
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

death would probably be the reason.. i t's the only thing that could stop us... i hope :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy