• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 12345..5

i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

epolapple
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-09 23:51:42)

aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

when i die, mybe??!! i'm gonna leave him but not stop loving him....hmph! hihihi :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Hmm tough question... I can't decide yet, not the 1st one. I'd like to be with my loved one til I die. But that sounds kinda selfish huh? :disgust:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i chosed the first one....why wud i ever leave my loved one with the other reasons? :eh:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i chose the first one., i think even death cant stop me from loving him.? hehe corny.?
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

status in life :eh: too young pa eh :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Same, [b]Status in life[/b] I have my own principles in generalizing about men's behaviors. At the same time, I'm confused. :retard: I know my reasons are too vague. Respect my opinion, this is a free world. :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Status in Life. For me, i don't love that person if i can't give what she needs.. So if i'm on financial problems, or maybe her status in life.. It's best to just work hard first before love comes in ^^"
~*~angelic-devil~*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

probably when i can't stand him anymore....
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wouldn't really leave any loved one for any reason other than dying.. [i think? ;] ] :cry: though i dont wanna die yet :lol:
kimjks2003
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would chose when i die.. since if loving a person is about the approval of your family and peers or the financial matters.. then i will choose not to love at all... God created our feelings for others and not created by our parents... we should not let our parents and our peers interfere with our private love including our lovelife... LOVELIFE is a very serious and sensitive matter especially to us... It is the way we express ourselves through actions and emotions which can only be seen by the one whom we love... :D
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer the status in life............ Still young............
EnTerNeT
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll pick the first one too. But death can't stop me loving her. bwahahahaha... LOL! I'm unstoppable!!!!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeh me too.. when i die.. :D We'll meet in heaven.. :eh:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-06-02 07:25:33)

sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know y i chose # 4...maybe bcoz i rili lov my frenz..mybe dats y..i could chus leaving the one i love.. but not to my friends..
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wtf? dunno wht to choose! lol[/b]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for now,i think, [b]status in life[/b]. . . :| >> i think i'm too young for this. . . :retard: :paranoid:
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

me, i agree to raquei... :D
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:paranoid: im justtt :retard:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the only reason im gonna leave my family is when i die/on the dying stage coz i dont wanted to see my sufferings before i die..u have no choice..coz we all gonna die sooner or later..

Last edited by humandoll'RIA (2007-10-04 14:42:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy