• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 12345

i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

scott159
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

her family does not approve me... i cant accept dat... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

[quote=scott159]her family does not approve me... i cant accept dat... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url][/quote] i agree withat scottie. ahaha
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] FINANCIAL REASONS That's what i have said to HIM haha! [/color] [/b]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will only leave a love one if i'm about to die
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the first one., i would never leave him for the other reasons :wow:
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the 1st one its better to die forme coz i cant live without me
kadudes
» n00b
1969-12-31

kadudes0702@yahoo.com
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;] hmmmm still thinking! ........ God knows! :penguin:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah fuuji... only God knows right... :D:D:D
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well on the choices i chose when i die.. but it can be also f he has a 2nd party.. whahehehe
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i made a null vote because if i'm going to leave a love one, that would be because we're not compatible, He cheated / lied to me, He doesn't love me anymore, I mean, if things doesn't work between us then i should move on to the next victim er.. i mean guy. :lol: I am a very opinionated woman and my POVs are definitely strong, if i love that person i really don't give a damn what others think. Financial Problems, hmmm. Tough one, but i guess that can be a possible reason. (but it's only an eensy weensy percentage, afterall LOVE can't feed you :lol: ) I won't leave him even if im dying .. i wont leave him even if i'm dead ! muahahahahahahahahahaa [/color]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dying.. :redface:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... i don't know but in my own opinion if I die, still i can't leave a loved one coz i always wanted to be there with the people I love.. But it's kinda creepy though.. sheez!!
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st one.:| yooh?? :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Death only have the ability to split two hearts lol :lol:
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll go for the 1st reason................. :norose:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]First one! hmm.. I love him until i die.. [/b]
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when you can feel that he/she does'nt care bout you anymore,and worst he/she doesn't love you anymore.. :crybaby: better let go.. :(
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]still a newbie. therefore, i'm not allowed to vote[/b]. :wallbash: [b]lol. but if allowed. i would choose the first one. but i will never stop loving that someone. life ends. love doesn't. corny but true.[/b] :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm dying.. huhu.!. :puke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:26

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy