• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 112345

i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

dying stage .. no comment .
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

[i]My Family Doesnt Want Her To Be Mine..[/i]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will leave him if his family will not like me.. dats all!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moved from Underground to Chit Chat
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if i ever leave my loved one, that's the time i'm dying and departing in this world.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the only reason is that im dying.. i cant leave the one that i love.. esp. my family.. i really love them..
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i choose dying either and coz my family doesn't approve him, ayt!
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would choose the first one...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Status in life, it's better 2 work hard 1st, b4 luv comes in. :) [/b]
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i die.,, coz that's the part that i have to rest for a long looong tym.,.,.,.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me? the first maybe... =| cuz all of us won't let our luv 1 2 c we die in front of him/her..:eh:
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

probably when i can't stand him anymore.... :wallbash:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think i'm gonna die.. i can't leave my love one with the other un-necessary reasons,
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If I really luv dat Someone , I'll leave her when I'm dying .. Yeah my body is not there but the presence of mine will remain .. ;) :thumbsup:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when i die. ahaha.:P
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the only reason :arrow: when i die =|
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he dont like me :D
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My family does not aprove oh him... Well,onli my brother..my paents don't know.. :]
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If she doesnt have any feelings for me left.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i would choose the first one.. the only thing that can make me leave the one i love is if i will die.. other reasons, i can work out..

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:50

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy