• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 12345..5

Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

[quote=*kim-a-holic]Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:[/quote] ok for me..... besides i only have sex to my gf... never to anyone who im not related with.... :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Ayun kay Lord :thunder: ... ... :paranoid: cge ayun kay lord, wag daw tayo mag commit ng adultery, wag makipag secks sa di natin asawa.. yun lang po pananaw ko.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

kk...opinion lng nmn eh... i'm against PMS... for me it's just Lust... and, lust is one of the 7 deadly sins... ah basta, yun n yun.. :wallbash:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:| anu ba yun premarital sEx...? :disgust:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:| anu ba yun premarital sEx...? :disgust:[/quote] opo
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:| anu ba yun premarital sEx...? :disgust:[/quote] opo[/quote] Bakit po?? :arrow: PMS??? it depends on someone who's willing to take kaya dapat welcome tayo sa ganyan. Before you marry someone you must undergo a test if you're both compatible in bed. It's as simple as that.. :midfinger:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:| ic ganun pla premarital sex :lol: so ang premarital sex one nyt stand b4 marriage =D yuck.. :disgust:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 07:03:30)

bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff36.gif[/img]against!.coz... its just lust and its just to satisfy ur carnal pleasure ayt?!>..[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff36.gif[/img]
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D :disgust: well i thnk it depends kung gus2 na ng babae ... me magagawa p ba ang lalake =D =D =D aq aaminin q against aq dyan pero kung gus2 n tlga ng babae ... me magagawa pa ba aq :disgust: mahal mo sya eh kya kung san sya masaya suportahan taka... :arrow: this was brought 2 u by kiwi :D cleanliness pra sa sapatos na wlng kupas =D =D =D d bro lng im 100% against =D yoko nga la pa aproval ni god =D pero depende pa rin yan sa tao :lol: aus lng cguro kung marunong managot ang lalake :lol:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 09:36:02)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] mostly girls ang against jan because they are the ones who will suffer the consequence if ever mabuntis.. and guys? lust for them.. i am against pms..[/b]
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff61.gif[/img] yah one ni6ht pleasure.. nine months pain!...aham*_*[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff61.gif[/img]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] ^ right! what if guys would be the ones bearing the baby? would you still want that pleasure?[/b] :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow:[b] ^ right! what if guys would be the ones bearing the baby? would you still want that pleasure?[/b] :eh:[/quote] if gnyan mangyayari, boys will be pregnant, aba aba! ok yan! lol
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] i would love to see pregnant boys.. ^_^ hahaha[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:o g-g....gosh.....san ba namin yan ilalabas ang bata.... :retard:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] anywhere you prefer.. haha ..*kawawa ung bata*[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sa anus perhaps or a CS section will do sa mga hermaphrodite *ata* that is possible.
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]:o g-g....gosh.....san ba namin yan ilalabas ang bata.... :retard:[/quote] =D =D =D sa bunganga pag kambal sa ilong pag quadruplets kasama tenga :lol: :smoke:
aNNe025
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno][quote=lucknskill]:o g-g....gosh.....san ba namin yan ilalabas ang bata.... :retard:[/quote] =D =D =D sa bunganga pag kambal sa ilong pag quadruplets kasama tenga :lol: :smoke:[/quote] ahahaha ang kulit......
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:10

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy