• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 1..12345

Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

for me its ok as long as you know how to handle responsibilities..=)
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

i'm against with it!! we all know that the bible says it's not right to have sex outside of marriage....
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=baby_haizeek]we all know that the bible says it's not right to have sex outside of marriage....[/quote] yupz!ur right,but you/we cant blame those peepz,having sex if they both really love each other..ayt?? nyweiz,it's ur opinion..im not against with it.. all i know is it's wrong according to bible.. but once your heart is telling you to do it..then there's nothing wrong with it.. [spoiler]applicable to those who have serious relationship.. but if you just do it for fun or money.. then go get a dog..[/spoiler]
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]I don't mind PMS so as long as the couple know what they're about to do and that they won't cause any problems to each other and to others.. oh and that both the guy and the girl are 'satisfied'. Yeah, that's the reason why we.. err, i mean, they do it. =| Oh and if any of them got any STDs then they can [b]FORGET IT![/b] :disgust:[/i][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not with it. if we still be in it, we are just making the biggest issue grow more! and it's Lust, one of deadly sins. eew
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]i am against w/ it. =)[/color]

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-28 08:24:05)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

against it. a sin is a sin. i won't argue with the Lord Almighty. =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I thought for a while that this is about Private Messaging, I was wrong :lol::lol: Anyway, at topic, I am against pre-marital sex. Most of us are aware that this is a sin, but honestly, it's really difficult to handle when you are there. As humans, we are vulverable to temptations.
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well [b]I'm Against[/b] to it... yeah, to married people it's OK... but to those with only have bf/gf it shouldn't be done yet... =|

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-11-08 06:17:43)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans MS][b]I'm against it, dat's wrong. :) [/b][/font]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]well I'm Against to it... yeah, to married people it's OK... but to those with only have bf/gf it shouldn't be done yet... =|[/quote] [quote=chipster489]I'm against it, dat's wrong. :)[/quote] yeah yeah . agree with that ;)
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] as christians.. its bad.. bcoz yung proper, kailangan after your marriage.. i say no [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

against :thumbsup: -we should be first blessed before doing such things.. it's a waste of time *for me if i did this one* :drool:
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

PMS..hmm..im thnking about [b]pre-menstrual syndrome[/b]..:lol::lol::lol: [b][i]as much as i wnted to say im against it, im not a hypocrite.. [/i][/b] every person should have their own voice on how they're living their own life.. based on [b]religion??..yes it is a sin but,who r we to judge people?..it is between them and God[/b]..
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me, just wait for the right time, If you want to do it, wait for it, you can't just do that every time you want, you know what right and wrong. Well for me, just wait for the right time. :thumbsup:
Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Against it, because having sex with the person that's your bf/gf that you might regrate at one piont in life and you two might even breack up. Some guys doesn't want to handel the responsiablity of child care or rasing a child of there own.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im against it......
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im against it.. the bible says it.. and i believe so in the consequences it may bring us.. that's why.. God is always right.. =):thumbsup:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I thought for a while that this is about Private Messaging, I was wrong :lol::lol:[/quote] Yeah. I also thought this topic is about private messages :lol: Anyway, I'm against it. Because God doesn't want us too. :lol:
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]im against it.. the bible says it.. and i believe so in the consequences it may bring us.. that's why.. God is always right.. =):thumbsup:[/quote] [i]i agree :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 9 queries - 0.305 second ]
Privacy Policy