• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 112345

Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

im against it bcoz.......there is a tym 4 evrythin and they should w8 4 the propr place and propr tym..... and if u made dat u wil hav da responsibility to take care of it.... and its too tiring...errrrrrrrrrrr........
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

I'm against it. There's always a proper time for everything and even though you only make love to the person you love it's still wrong because both of you aren't married yet, and it's not supposed to be allowed.
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I'm against it. There's always a proper time for everything and even though you only make love to the person you love it's still wrong because both of you aren't married yet, and it's not supposed to be allowed.[/quote] i agree =) and if you really love someone ur willing to wait for that day that ur married before doing it..

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-05-09 23:03:09)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Philippines' a christian country. Accdg to the church Pre-Marital Sex is considered as immoral. but im not against it. i just loathe people who engage them selves on such sexual activity for pleasure's sake! duh. they dont even think about the consequences. :disgust: PMS :arrow: [b]major cause of abortion.[/b] [hr] personally, there's nothing wrong with it as long as ur doing it with [b]the right person,[/b] at [b]the right place,[/b] and at [b]the right time[/b], and of course, [b]being aware.[/b] but i prefer to keep thy virginity until the right man comes.. :wow: its the best gift u can offer.. dont you think? ;] [spoiler]nagsurbey na akoo s mga guys.. iba pren daw piling pag kaw nakauna.. :P[/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm against pre-marital sex.. because it leads to different crimes such as abortion,drugs,death and other stuffs.. and i really believe that sex must be done after marriage... :ninja:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm., i thought PMS stands for Pre Menstrual Syndrome.., :lol: anyway.., for me.., those [b]who does it [/b]are not against it.., but those who [b]havn't tried[/b] or had it yet are sooo against it.., do not rationalize wrong things in our lives.., instead admit that we're commiting mistakes.., :wallbash: :penguin:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im against it. so immoral. :thumbsup: gud thing there are lots here who are against PMS :thumbsup:
zabr
» n00b
1969-12-31

against..!! there's more to life than [i]that[/i].. isang gabing ligaya lang yan. :lol:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm totally against it. it is a SIN like the others have said it leads to another sin and another and another. sex should be after marriage =)

Last edited by .L. (2008-05-14 21:40:40)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]for me.., those who does it are not against it..,but those who havn't tried or had it yet are sooo against it..,do not rationalize wrong things in our lives..,instead admit that we're commiting mistakes..,[/quote] u can never tell wats wrong and wats right cause people may differ in perception regarding PMS. [hr] i havent tried it, but im not 'totally' against it.. its bad to point fingers you know.. ur being so judgemental.. :cool: peace ^_^v hehe.. :P

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-05-16 00:20:58)

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm against it, thats what our school teaches us.. But if there's understanding, i may break rules.. hehehe :eh:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]hmm., i thought PMS stands for Pre Menstrual Syndrome.., :lol:[/quote] That made me pause for a while :D Anyways Premarital sex is unfortunately unavoidable but I believe there is a line and a limit. [b]Teenagers[/b] (as much as they would like to disagree) do not have the mental maturity to deal with things like sex. I think if a person is 18 or older and feel that they are mentally capable of dealing with it and feel they are ready to take that step then it is their decision and I don't believe anyone can tell them that they are right or wrong based on just personal belief. I am against teens (younger than 18) having sex because they usually are doing it for the wrong reasons because they are not mature enough to think of the possibilities or the consequences of engaging in PMsex. Nevertheless, premarital sex is not a good idea as it leads to various problems like teenage pregnancies, abortions, STDs if you don't know the person well and a lot of regrets for some (mostly for women). The best thing we could do is to teach the young one's about the effects and consequences of irresponsible sex. (and not the different positions) just kidding! :D

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-15 06:19:02)

ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im against it. it was legal. haha.
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lightness]Premarital sex is unfortunately unavoidable but I believe there is a line and a limit. Teenagers (as much as they would like to disagree) do not have the mental maturity to deal with things like sex. I think if a person is 18 or older and feel that they are mentally capable of dealing with it and feel they are ready to take that step then it is their decision and I don't believe anyone can tell them that they are right or wrong based on just personal belief.I am against teens (younger than 18) having sex because they usually are doing it for the wrong reasons because they are not mature enough to think of the possibilities or the consequences of engaging in PMsex.Nevertheless, premarital sex is not a good idea as it leads to various problems like teenage pregnancies, abortions, STDs if you don't know the person well and a lot of regrets for some (mostly for women).The best thing we could do is to teach the young one's about the effects and consequences of irresponsible sex.(and not the different positions) just kidding![/quote] very well said.. :) :thumbsup:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jazheL's Agony][quote]peachcute_18 wrote: for me.., those who does it are not against it..,but those who havn't tried or had it yet are sooo against it..,do not rationalize wrong things in our lives..,instead admit that we're commiting mistakes..,[/quote] u can never tell wats wrong and wats right cause people may differ in perception regarding PMS. i havent tried it, but im not 'totally' against it.. its bad to point fingers you know.. ur being so judgemental.. :cool: peace ^_^v hehe.. :P Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-05-16 12:20:58)[/quote] what's ur point? did i point finger with anyone? :doubt: now that's being judgemental.., this is a personal opinion.., don't bite if u can't accept it.., duh? :wallbash:

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-06-14 12:36:33)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pms...premenstrual syndrome...lol joke premarital sex... im not really with it and im not against it... maybe if those whod be engaging with such are from 13 - 17... ahehe... :thumbsdown: its illegal..yeah evrybody knows that...but we should be aware of the consequences of it.. teenagers nowadays are so [i]mapusok[/i] they wanted to try new things, experiment etc... but they do it just because they want to... and thats one reason why many teenager are being in a situation they werent supposed to be in.. like having a baby at an early age... geez... :wasted: ive known a childhood friend..she got pregnant at age 16 with her 18 yr old bf.. and its disappointing.. coz shes too young...:/ so just dont do it...not until yer ready.. better be safe than sorryy.. [i]aral muna ok ?! from ate tinay :lol: [/i] ahehe :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-14 19:49:20)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^right. I agree with you ate tinay. :P I'm against it. The bible mentioned that we should be pure until we got married. Just wait until you got married. ok? :lol: I also have a friend, she's 17 yrs old, and still studying [taking up nursing]. gaaah. Her dad's working so hard for her to finish her studies. It's really very disappointing. Our parents work hard for us to have a good future, and we'll just throw it away. So guys, use your brain, and don't follow your heart. :eh:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-15 07:18:02)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:[/quote] not ok for me..like what the?..especially when you're young,like me :lol::lol::lol: .there are a lot of news about PMS. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
AsianWinter
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Abortion doesn't mean that IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A MOTHER. But the truth is, IT MAKES YOU A MOTHER OF A DEAD BABY![/b][/align]:ninja: Out of Topic ba ko?:lol:

Last edited by AsianWinter (2008-07-21 15:26:45)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've always kept into consideration about the significance of something before I give it away just like that.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 13 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy