• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 12345

Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

skar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

[quote=tweety_gurl04]:arrow: Yah, We girls are gonna suffer in any consequences, if ever na mabuntis tau, ang mas worse pa ang ibang guys hndi nila papanagutan ang nangyari na silang dalawa naman ang may gawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, im againts PMS............ :wallbash:[/quote] I agree. I'm against PMS! Co'z some boys are ready to do PMS but if the baby is there, duh! where are they? hmmpp.
sHeeNe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

[align=center][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]OnTopic: im neither for it nor against it. just enjoy life.. while we still can..=) :thumbsup: if you want to do it, its your choice, its your life, its your [b]responsibility[/b]. ;][/quote] i agree with FoRsAkEnKiD.. just enjoy what life has given us.. after all, your future is dependent on your choice.. about PMS, maybe i can comment on this when i have tried it..HAHA![/align]
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too, its a matter of choice, for as long as you know how to handle it, its not really a bad thing, fyi, pms != ons
nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah! its ur responsibilty.. but the fact is that PMS,,,, it's a sin.. :o we all know that.. ;) and when you have tried it, and 'something' happened.. THEN its ur responsibility.. haha!! so yeah, it is also ur responsiblity, it's your choice.. but know the fact that it really is wrong.. no matter what situation it is or what reasons you may have, just thnk of the fact that PMS will always be wrong in the eyes of God.. hahaha!! :arrow: im not religious but i know its true... =)
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure you're not religious :D
nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! lol.. im just influenced by people in our church.. and ofcourse house.. and ofcourse own knowledge.. :eh:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow:[b] i would love to see pregnant boys.. ^_^ hahaha[/b][/quote] Lol! :lol: anyway, that's whay it's called pre-marital sex coz ur doing it out from the sanctity of marriage... According to Christian teachings, unmarried couples are not supposed to engage in sex cz for some reason it is sacred and must only be done by married couples... But nowadays, it can't be helped.. many unmarried couples are doing it.. and some girls are experiencing unwanted pregnancy... Piece of advice: for sexual thunder, strap up the rubber! ;)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm really [b]against premarital sex...[/b]. though i [i]don't judge people [/i]who engage in this physical thing and call it [i]"make love" [/i]but i'm really against to the thought that most of the teenagers and singles are doing this... [i][b]girls, don't you think that the greatest gift you can give to your man (husband) is yourself (virginity)...??? boys, there are still girls who look up to virgin guys? don't you think that it's just your ego or just humanly act? [/b][/i] [i]it's better to be the first than be the last but Clean in the eyes of God..[/i] :wow:
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

If it is consentual, I don't seem to see the point of resenting. Even if half the globe population of women says they don't want it, human nature always prevails at the end of the day. It's called practicality. I'm definitely certain that impotent are a minority in the globe comunity. And: I don't put a market value to women. I don't take them as a mere commodity. Your Virginity never was a price tag for men to discern and ponder if you're worth nailing.
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yuh ur ryt
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm against PMS. ;) The fact that the Bible prohibits it, it also affects your own moral. It also leads to some consequences, like getting pregnant at such a young age. Because of this, young persons will have to suffer such as to stop school and work. And since they have no such attainment, they work at the lowest possible wages. And who will suffer? The kids that they will bear in no time. PMS is one of the big problems of the country. So please.. don't be carried away with your 'hormones'. :retard:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oooooooooh... waw.. hmhm.. cool thread.. pre marital sex :redface: OMG.. i dont know if im pro or con.. what i know is.. it depends on the partners.. whew.. i dont know really what to say.. but of course dont forget the saying: [b]You can choose your actions but never the consequences. ;) [/b] hayzz.. sex?? lol.. in the Philippines hmhm.. lots of pregnant women are still on the early age.. wel, it seems that filipino guys dont know how to handle bed scenes.. lol.. anyway, sex is very stupid here in UK.. its just normal to them.. anyway, i dont have a pregnant friend yet.. coz they say guys here are good in bed.. :wasted: wahahaha.. stupid.. anyway, one thing. i never tried it.. :D coz i know the consequences.. :wallbash:
Sunny Pig
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes im used to it nowadays.. just [b]hit[/b] em then [b]run![/b] nah just kiddin i still in love with all my sins :lol:
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont think Premarital Sex is a big deal. But use protection
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Ayun kay Lord :thunder: ... ... :paranoid: cge ayun kay lord, wag daw tayo mag commit ng adultery, wag makipag secks sa di natin asawa.. yun lang po pananaw ko.[/quote] aquoh den,,
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

PMS for me its ok... and you cant really say you wont or don't coz there's a lot of situation that could lead you to it... its just a matter of how you handle it in the process and be ready to what's the consequences of your action!
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: nope, this is depend somehow on every individual if he / she has still [b]morale[/b], if he/she failed it then it could be fine for him/her. "its not being sarcastic on my view but if you still conclude your self as a christian, then keep your morale as it has soppose to be, and pms is still a sin in the God virtues" "and, if we talk in the other way, with out following God's virtue only man's way, still if this morale failed what exactly can we call it? [b]un-morale[/b] right? and while it spreeds we will just found our world someday lost its dignity and a lot of sin's and crimes will brought" ~like what i observe now a day's in our small town, kid's i mean at there 13 some secondary and primary classmates of mine have already exp. with there bf. and thats is so not good right? were's the morale, now this kids dont know what it is.
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

totally [u]against[/u] it. umpf.
AsianWinter
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink]awwww! I'm very against it! cuz maybe kung anu anu pang sakit ang dumapo sayo! Tapos sabay ibbreak lang naman ampf... Well,according to survey , 88% women regretted after their first time having sekz,..:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:[/color][/b]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm [b]against it[/b] if you do it w/ ur bf or gf and u truly love each other i think that is ok.. [i]but what will happen in the future?[/i] [u]*it's more secure if ur already married..[/u] bcause u never know what will happen in the future.. and the consequences.. :/ that's my opinion.. :D

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-09 19:51:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pre Marital sex is one of the big issues in the conutry. (since the time of Jose Rizal) Juz wanna know what ya think about this. Thanks. :eh:

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:01

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy