• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 12345..5

it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

khrixty_017
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

LOVE HURTZ!! :wallbash::norose:
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Love God Above All Things.
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

when u love someone.. let them go.. and if they come back to u then ul noe wud love can do for u~
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Love moves in mysterious way . .
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

♥ is like a basketball defend for the ball cause it might be steal by 1 of ur opponent..just like love defend ur love ones so that nobody can steal her/him..
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love like you never been hurt :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Love make's the world go round![/b] :D :thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Love is a game where both of you can win.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just doin' what makes me happy :thumbsup: that's loev baby <3333
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

love is something that hurts, embarassing, making your heart goes so crazy, but, unlike other things, we prefer to keep them, and hold em.. =)
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]lets talk about love... whichsoever i preferred the biggest damn thing on human brain, and ofcourse to life Just parcel out a few minutes of your time knowing the quote of mine.... ♥♥♥♥♥ without knowingly based on experience..uhm now playing: [i]♥♫♫♫♥Love sees with the heart not with mind♥♫♫♫♥[/i] this is a piece written by William Shakespeare...and i think i havce read it with his piece ..Julis Caesar [/color] ___________________________________________________________________________________________ love it..xoxo tnx click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align]
trix08
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOVE??:question: :arrow:LOVE is not a NOUN to be describe but, a VERB that can be ACTED upon. :( ♥trix08♥
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this thread is cool. here is mine The worst thing about love, is loving someone you can never have.. oooh, its so is true to me..
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont worry, it'll come around..
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99FF]I think... Love that we want is love that we can't have.... :lol: [/color]
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:::...:::True is LOVE is once in a LIFETIME:::....::: that's my motto for love.......
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Love is not a Noun to be described, but a Verb to be acted :)[/i]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love is like a ROCK,,, hehehehe.. it HURTZ! because it's HARD! :wasted: [spoiler] bwahahaha.. walang basagan ng trip,, hehehe... :lol: [/spoiler]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kung may tiyaga may dalaga . . . . :lol: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:59

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy