• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 12345

it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

arelz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Love isn't the important thing in your Life....
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

love makes the world go round :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]God is Love..[/b]:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love can be found in the most unexpected place and time ;)
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love...something caused by the hypothalamus...heheheh... :lol: love for me is something inevitable.. :redface: and when you think its gone you'll then realize that it's still there... it's like riding a bike... once you learned you'll never forget... :paranoid:
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

love is what makes our lives worth living foe=)
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOVE is.. its easy to get but.. its hard to forget! :cry:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love starts with a smile, follows a dream and ends with a tear...
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

luv is lyk war: easy to start but hard to stop :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

love is blind. --- the overused cliche of all time. :lol:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's mine..:) [i] [b]If you're lying about loving me..Lie to me forever so i would think that it is real..[/b][/i] :crybaby:
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Love is like a camera coz when it flashes.. It easy develop..,,
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

love is like ariver that flows forever :eh:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love is in the air!=D

Last edited by ceszweii (2008-08-23 03:21:27)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's easier to catch a girl if tied. :lol: :lol:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]love can judge u [/align][/b] [align=center][b]but u cannot judge love[/b][/align]
_L.e.X.i._
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:_luv is not "blind" it can "see" but it doesnt mind_:wow:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]love is a frendship set to music =| [/b][/color]
manuever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]let [b]LOVE[/b] needs you, for not [b]HURT[/b] finds you.[/align]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][/b][i][/i]love was nver meanT t0 be definEd , it sh0uLd b feLt . . ryrt??![/align] ;)j0yms'16

Last edited by joymie (2008-08-25 03:48:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy