• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 112345

it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

love is blind that let 2 people bind
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

don't search for LOVE, it will finds you...
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOVE IS BLIND.. hhaha=D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

love kills, as we said.. [b]my heart is falling for you,[/b] thats very dangerous when your heart fell.. u cannot put it back, but heart transplant can..
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Don't find love, it'll come to you.[/b][/quote] ^ =) :thumbsup:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if [b]love[/b] huts [b]love[/b] hurts back.! ahihi..i just get d quote from my frend XD
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in love, you have to be a soldier, know when to fight and when to surrender. meaningful right? especially for teh broken hearted like me hahaha :lol:
bayolette
» n00b
1969-12-31

love sucks! but im still inlove. hahaha:eh::eh::redface:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: love's first impression is corny. :lol: :arrow: expect that you'll have consequences when giving love, like.. pain. :rolleyes:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Love can make us laugh and cry. :)[/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

be careful in falling for someone. make sure the person will catch u.
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everytime your loving a person expect that you are meant to be broken well, that is according to my teacher :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's not love without heartbreaks!!!
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God is Love! All we need is LOVE!
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lyf is for a lyptym not for a moment :disgust: :doubt: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

love like no other girl out there=D:o
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"Love is simple care and affection for someone".
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]when You love Be Ready to Be Hurt....[/b]
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got this one from my Friend in FS......: "I Don't have any twin so you must love me to the fullest......." :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

never wound those you can't kill same with, never be too sweet to those you can't love (i got that from a text message of my friend)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:50

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy