• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 1..12345

it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

jerine08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

[color=purple] sorry for my tagalog motto.. [/color] [spoiler]kung mahal mu xa, bket ka susuko.. mahal mu nga eh, eh di tiisin muh.. =) :thumbsup:[/spoiler]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

[spoiler]sometime when u love somebody it doesn't mean u had 2 own him or married with him.. maybe when u let him go would make him happier...[/spoiler]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Hmmm... "Time waits for no one.." and.. "There is only one happiness that really makes you smile..Love![/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by PhRem (2008-12-06 05:55:40)

krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if you think that he person you love doesn't love you, you're right. because if he/she does, there is no way he/she would let you think that way. :cry:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]a strong positive emotions in two(2) opposite sex!![/i] or simple(tagalog version) [spoiler]love is like a buble gam, kung pumutok.....makabuang(crazy)[/spoiler] hehehe :)

Last edited by fyoks (2008-12-06 07:35:46)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"♥ is a symbol of love" hehehehe jowk...... for me, to love is to give oneself to the person you love, it is an expression on what you feel about a person
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]it always great if i can see sumone i loev feelin happy :D even his/her happiness can hurting myself :D i'll always smile when i see your happiness dear ;)[/i] :lol: it was real for meh =x= but. i think i always cried when i let sumone i loev be happy :P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok here mine~ [i] take my heart~ just don't break it! [/i] and.. [i] i don't care who u are, where ur from, what u did, as long as u love me.. -backstreet boys- [/i] also.. [i] story of my life.. searching for the right.. [/i] :crybaby:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-06 11:17:27)

freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love is powerful..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love is the thing to make you happy, not to make you stupid! [spoiler]etoh tglog.. "gusto mo ako, gusto din kita? maggugustuhan nalang ba tayo?!"[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]love is like vitamins...- cos w/o it, ul become weak... and malnourished.[/b] :eh:
argueza_mrk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bahalag saging Basta Labing... [spoiler]hahahahahahahhahaha,,,..[/spoiler]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

love is found 1st in your family hehe i believe that
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

We search 4 d [b]Love[/b]~ [b]Love [/b]does not come easily like a [i]snap[/i]~!=)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love is what GOD does for us :) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love is like a game. Like dota. :penguin::penguin:
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

Love is no reason to explain..'
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love maturely.. not idealistically
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MY ONE && ONLY MOTTO [b][u]LOVE[/u] [/b]IS THE ANSWER OF ALL QUESTION :lol::lol: ^^
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

love is blind love will find a way
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's my first topic.. give your motto about love.... i'll give first you can't force anyone to love but you can teach them..

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy