• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

zandra
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

Hi!.. how can I use this method with my 2 separate css for IE and Firefox?

Last edited by zandra (2008-05-24 05:38:42)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

[quote=zandra]Hi!.. how can I use this method with my 2 separate css for IE and Firefox? Last edited by zandra (Today 03:38:42)[/quote] Check this post...[url]http://theftalk.com/t32479-p2-Onload-Handler-Solution-for-the-Updated-Linker-Codes-of-The-Cradle.html[/url]
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi i have use tis linker... <style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(http://the-linker.bravehost.com/The-Cradle/reload.swf);</style><a href='JS URL HERE' id='cradle'></a> its work fine in my IE & FF but my navigation tat i use flashvortex din work on IE how come oh??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ivynne]hi i have use tis linker... <style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(http://the-linker.bravehost.com/The-Cradle/reload.swf);</style><a href='JS URL HERE' id='cradle'></a> its work fine in my IE & FF but my navigation tat i use flashvortex din work on IE how come oh??[/quote] Try moving those codes above the onload handler, maybe they will work there.
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]ivynne wrote: hi i have use tis linker... <style type='text/css'>@impo\rt url(http://the-linker.bravehost.com/The-Cradle/reload.swf);</style><a href='JS URL HERE' id='cradle'></a> its work fine in my IE & FF but my navigation tat i use flashvortex din work on IE how come oh?? Try moving those codes above the onload handler, maybe they will work there.[/quote] how oh.. i not reli know..
zandra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks Bobcar But... its for 2 separate wvm js... and I have only 1 set of js. What I have are 2 separate css - 1 for IE and 1 for Firefox. I thought I could use it too but the final step is to put the code in the css file.
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx bobcbar i solve the problem oredi.. my profile work on both browser... prfectly.. i need make a new navigation using flahvortex then it can appear... thx for sharing ya... :thumbsup: :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zandra]Thanks Bobcar But... its for 2 separate wvm js... and I have only 1 set of js. What I have are 2 separate css - 1 for IE and 1 for Firefox. I thought I could use it too but the final step is to put the code in the css file.[/quote] You can use the same tracker.js url for both does not need to be different =)
lograe
» n00b
1969-12-31

The swit method seemed not to work on mine. I must have missed something. I need to remove the blog window/box in my profile. This is my first time customizing my layouts.
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

@[b]lograe[/b] I think you need HIDE CODES for that matter. Anyway. To REMOVE/HIDE your Blog Box, proceed here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-of-Hide-Codes-%28CSS-Codes%29.html These are CSS codes already so you don't have to convert them anymore. :) :D:D

Last edited by ohmygodthatKEL,shameless (2008-05-26 08:33:39)

lograe
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ohmygodthatKEL,shameless Thanks for providing me the link but I don't think I understand the instruction on that tutorial. Correct me if I'm wrong. Those HIDE codes should be place in an external CSS file (hosted by ripway.com). Now, in order to use the css file, I should have a CSS linker or JS linker. This is the part where I get confused. :paranoid: Which linker works? What should I do with the linker?
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if u r working with css alone use CSS Linker if u r dealing with js or css+js use JS Linker but with this topic we r trying introduce the idea of maximizing the use of css linker via convertion...
lograe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]S[/b]orry, I didn't mean to divert the topic. I just need mine to work so I could understand better what you're talking about. I end up going to this topic because it was linked by another topic/tutorial that I was reading. I think the topic of conversion is out of my league yet but once I get the hang of the basics, I'm sure I need to look back on this topic :D. However, I would like to thank you guys (ohmy and swit) for sparing some of your time with my concern.
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice ! :cool: thanks .. i'll try it .
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing dis trick...:thumbsup: im using it now...:)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! i've been looking this for a long time!
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

switpotato.. i was using ur method for crossbrowsers but also followed sir bob suggestions to replace this code (from tracker codes) <">if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){onProfileLoad()})) window.onload = function(){onProfileLoad()}; into this setTimeout("onProfileLoad()",4000); my profile works perfect in ff with all the addboxes, tweaks and wvm and everything but when im using ie there is no single tweaks or js codes .... :( you mind checking my links.. js file- http://h1.ripway.com/misspoison/js.js css file- http://h1.ripway.com/misspoison/layout.css thanks..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

allentambaoan You need to remove the css injector from the top of ur js file if you are using this method to compile ur codes. Also you use the css linker I hope.
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually i did removed the css injection at first but didnt work. so i put it back. i am taking it again now.... and will try to log out and see if it will work. yes im using css linker. it works in ff but not in ie. :(

Last edited by allentambaoan (2008-05-29 19:05:56)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allentambaoan]actually i did removed the css injection at first but didnt work. so i put it back. i am taking it again now.... and will try to log out and see if it will work. yes im using css linker. it works in ff but not in ie.[/quote] I sent you pm with a few changes to ur codes, maybe it will work. I am not familar with all the codes you are using.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:31

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy