• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

^ =) patience is a virtue.... in ff no problem....in ie...just hit the go button to load all your js codes....hehehe....
christy05love
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

why is my tracker not appearin' anymore? :paranoid: i already changed write.onloadblahblah to load().. :wallbash:
supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. i was just wondering if this codes are working on IE7..?:|
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]^ =) patience is a virtue.... in ff no problem....in ie...just hit the go button to load all your js codes....hehehe....[/quote] could you please tell me how or where can i hit the GO button?
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the green arrow [b]---> [/b]with word [b]GO[/b] at the top ryt corner of ur window... btw to all... if u will use this js linker is not necessary needed since u have ur [b]own loader [/b]file so [b]plain css linker[/b] will do...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-18 10:25:09)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep that is what I did wrong first I used the js linker and now it works better with just the css linker from angel :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How come this isn't working on mine? i wanna try it. :(
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:question: wanna try but not working thats contradicting.. ;) anyways just try to redo ur work... b sure u follow each instuction again just use plain css linker...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]How come this isn't working on mine? i wanna try it.[/quote] Not all the js codes will work, at least on mine they do not, but the concept works great =)
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm?. <">^ this is my code.... anyways.. what code will i put in the [b]bold[/b] letters js or the swf?? im quite confused.. help:D && after i change those bold letter will i compile this with all my other css codes??[/align]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]:question: wanna try but not working thats contradicting.. ;) anyways just try to redo ur work... b sure u follow each instuction again just use plain css linker...[/quote] Haha, sort of.. but i'm sure i did the instructions properly. [quote=bobcbar]Not all the js codes will work, at least on mine they do not, but the concept works great[/quote] Well, will the "add box" code work with this one?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add the url to ur js file in the bold part of the code and then paste at the top of ur external css codes. Make sure you remove the css injector if you have on ur js file. [quote=aRies04991]Well, will the "add box" code work with this one?[/quote] Only some of my addboxes work, but the WVM seems to be the problem, and the js injector codes do not work.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-18 10:52:42)

iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=bobcbar]Add the url to ur js file in the bold part of the code and then paste at the top of ur external css codes. Make sure you remove the css injector if you have on ur js file.[/quote] ^ thx?!.bobcar^^ is it ok to change the extension of my js code to [b].swf[/b]??[/align]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=iLLiueduxx88]^ thx?!.bobcar^^ is it ok to change the extension of my js code to .swf??[/quote] I used js, not sure if swf will work.
iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I used js, not sure if swf will work.[/quote] :arrow: ok.ok. maybe that is why my finished file yesterday didn`t work cause` i changed the .js to .swf?!. hEheh^^ now I get it..y? hahaha:D thx alot bobcar^^ :arrow: uhm?!..which is a better version IE7 or the new one IE 8 beta?? im using the IE 8 beta..&& everytime i use the new css linker it hangs!!

Last edited by iLLiueduxx88 (2008-05-18 11:14:54)

supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.. hope you answer my question.. i understand if u guys just missed it.. well anyway, i wanna ask again if the codes is working on IE7..? coz my js is not showing.. only my css.. i mean on my friends page hah.. not mine,, coz i'm still using the old linker the cradle used to post..:eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=iLLiueduxx88]uhm?!..which is a better version IE7 or the new one IE 8 beta?? im using the IE 8 beta..&& everytime i use the new css linker it hangs!![/quote] I am still using IE7 and it works fine for me using this method. I did move my js codes around to get more of them to work =) [quote=supladitakho]hello.. hope you answer my question.. i understand if u guys just missed it.. well anyway, i wanna ask again if the codes is working on IE7..? coz my js is not showing.. only my css.. i mean on my friends page hah.. not mine,, coz i'm still using the old linker the cradle used to post..[/quote] Depending on what js codes you are using to answer ur question. I can not get the WVM to work at all, the other js codes I moved around in my js file, above the onload handler and most of my codes are working now.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-18 11:34:12)

iLLiueduxx88
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I am still using IE7 and it works fine for me using this method. I did move my js codes around to get more of them to work =)[/quote] ^thx.. i guess m gonna change my browser to IE7 iehe!. && thx also for the help.. the code is working in my profile.. && i used the [b].swf[/b] hehehe..:D
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~thank you so much :rose:~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~my tracker is not working but its fine :eh:~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ur welcome happy I could help even just a little :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy