• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

stephanie4th
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

[align=center]nice..thanks!!![/align]
boedi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

thanks ..... :D:D:D:D:D:D :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Bro, i checked your profile in both IE and FF, yah, it really works!, i follow what you told me, like deleting my css injection!!, and putting it inside my css linker!..BUT STILL the profile of my gf DOESNT WORK IN IE, only in FF.. but in IE,it wont work! bro, i will give you my js file, and the switpotatos finished css link....@bobcbar http://h1.ripway.com/balatbat/m0g0l/m0g0l.js http://h1.ripway.com/balatbat/linker2/linker.css http://h1.ripway.com/balatbat/linker2/linker.swf im using the latest CSS Linker ( june 27, 2008) in the Underground section.. the profile of my gf doesnt work in IE, only in FF!bro,pls help me!@bobcbar even my own friendster account, same problem, only works in FF, but not in ie!:crybaby: [/b]
xmal_zulmy
» n00b
1969-12-31

How to use js code in css?
kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow:kiervin_19:evil:avoid from double post... just edit ur 1st post....
jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm having the same problem as M0g0l man what exactly are the codes to make it work for both IE and FFox. Is there anything else to edit on the linker.css file other than the URL of js and URL of .swf so it works for IE also.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at first page... the first quoted instruction the one i said for crossbrowser... that it...
jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

Those are the codes I'm using the ones for crossbrowser but still doesn't work. I tried your first post also and that didn't work.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this tricks works to 70% of total user who sucessfully able to follow... so statically speaking... only few failed... and the prob aint with the trick but lies in user personal codes... the bottom line is... not working for u .. is not enough basis to considered this as a failure... u failed instead! failed to organize ur codes and make it work to all... not because codes here are copy paste kinda of codes it doesnt mean that u dont need to analize it... arrange ur codes properly.. observe w/c codes conflict ... etc

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-01 23:36:50)

jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh ok, that's fine. I'll just figure it out myself :( Yeah, maybe it's the way my codes are arranged or maybe I'm missing some parts. Don't have to be mean like that.
kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

kiervin_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thx for sharing sist............... Nice to meet u again... :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=m0g0l]....@bobcbar http://h1.ripway.com/balatbat/m0g0l/m0g0l.js http://h1.ripway.com/balatbat/linker2/linker.css http://h1.ripway.com/balatbat/linker2/linker.swf im using the latest CSS Linker ( june 27, 2008) in the Underground section.. the profile of my gf doesnt work in IE, only in FF!bro,pls help me!@bobcbar even my own friendster account, same problem, only works in FF, but not in ie![/quote] Even I can not get the codes to work when using the js injector codes, you need to compile them into a single js file and then I am sure it will work. That is way my codes are working. I will pm you a copy of my js file.
-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i have a js profile?
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.:thumbsup: though,im quite confused..:D il try this anyway...:|
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It really works! Thanks sizzy Monix! =) You're so helpful! :D
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. nice ^^ thanks for the share. keep it up!:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy