• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

loxiens
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

yes its working , but some file seems not working
sanchome
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

yaa.. btw just use the stable one =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one .. thanks for sharing this one :):thumbsup:
xyayx
» n00b
1969-12-31

great work!!:wow: how i wish i know how to create these stuff... it's now working on mine.. whew.. thanks!
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate monix.. sorry but can you send me again the code you gave me... pls. someone messed up my account... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

swit..my js is not working and I do not understand this part of the instructions :retard: [quote]IMPORTANT: If the window.onload creates conflicts with your other js codes with onload event handlers, change it to the one below load()[/quote]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ bob ... since tracker got... onload handler ryt... and the codes got onload as well.. to minimize the conflict replace this part... from this... get.type="text/javascript"; get.src="LINK OF YOUR JS FILE"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(get);} [b]window.onload=load); }[/b] to this.. get.type="text/javascript"; get.src="LINK OF YOUR JS FILE"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(get);} [b]load()[/b] [quote=Refresh/Reload]I'm using the idea on this post as an alternative linker code... It works on my codes and on my browsers(IE6 and Fx2)... but i think it doesn't show on others IE browser... or i guess they have to hit the GO button to load the codes... I hope somebody can make a round to it using the codes on this thread to be a new linker code coz i think it's possible...[/quote] [quote=sanchome]@refresh ya its possible buddy.. but u need a combo linker for it why dont you check the preview above.. look at the linker.. try it yself its working fine on my other page but i just cant make it working smoothly on switpotato's layie[/quote] the prob is my code itself but just a lil modification everything works fine.. with my some test acct .. i also implemented 2 linker lol... and it works... [quote=slasher201994]ate monix.. sorry but can you send me again the code you gave me... pls. someone messed up my account...[/quote] wat code ... i got no backup copy of ur file waaa if i gave it already i remove it from my host...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-17 12:25:57)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks swit :thumbsup: Finally it is working after I logged out of my profile and back in all the codes are loading prefectly:D Your the best..:rose:..thanks to angel too :gift:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-17 13:19:54)

RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

tanx for the codes!! it worked... keep it cool you guys...:cool:
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">hi...can u give me an example of how the code would then look like when the [b]IMPORTANT[/b] part is done?? what part should be changed?? hehe..

Last edited by RedKryptonite (2008-05-17 16:23:10)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ sanchome heheh... what i did is inserting the codes directly to the media box not using the import codes... it's kinda have the same result like the new linker coz maybe they're kinda similar after all... so i'll stick to my linker using switP codes here for a while... =) btw... Thanx SwitP for posting the codes!! :thumbsup: :D and to Angell too... I almost forgot... =)

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-05-17 18:04:17)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what should i put to this part swit??? [quote]LINK OF YOUR JSLOADER.SWF#thecradle[/quote] sorry,im still newbie :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-17 18:57:49)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]what should i put to this part swit??? [quote]LINK OF YOUR JSLOADER.SWF#thecradle[/quote] sorry,im still newbie :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] ans: step 3. Paste the link of your js file in the code below then save it at ripway as jsloader.swf <?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src=LINK OF YOUR JS FILE></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">i followed this...but some of my js codes still wont work... and if they do, the whole code runs in an infinite loop...:o any ideas???:wallbash:

Last edited by RedKryptonite (2008-05-18 02:48:49)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for this swit!! :kiss:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]<?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src=[b]LINK OF YOUR JS FILE[/b]></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] wooot,thats it..!thankz sweetie :kiss:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-18 04:43:08)

hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. nice.. m using it now.., it works vry well.. thanks.. :thumbsup: :penguin::penguin::penguin:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used this but my css is gone

Last edited by sickofyou (2008-05-18 05:17:48)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^if you paste your linker in the media box section.... please hide it with this code... <">
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=RedKryptonite]i followed this...but some of my js codes still wont work... and if they do, the whole code runs in an infinite loop... any ideas???[/quote] [quote=sickofyou]i used this but my css is gone[/quote] and others.. sorry if u cant follow this.. i cant do no more to fix it... just analyze and check ur codes... have a lil patient if u wish to make ur page looks good... good luck...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-18 06:29:29)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if u r ie lover and dont mind bout firefox u can just simply insert ur complete compile js url here ( [b]js plus css[/b]) [quote]body { width:expression( function load(){ get=document.createElemen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:49

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy