• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

[b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

[quote=As cicatrizes]it does not suit you dark templar,to be so melodramatic.,kinda emo., :puke: ahaha[/quote] :lol: :lol: Ahh, I'm just having a bad day. 2 FTalkers have pissed me off today and I'm just in a bad mood. But I don't care if you leave me alone. =( :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

[quote=bhebhiej]:lol: :lol: Ahh, I'm just having a bad day. 2 FTalkers have pissed me off today and I'm just in a bad mood. But I don't care if you leave me alone. =([/quote] oh,2 ftalkers eh? who could that be?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

forsakendoll and Shirow Masamune....and they both will know about it next time they open their inboxes. =) I felt that both of them were picking on (in a negative way) our fellow member, sis Ira. :angry:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]forsakendoll and Shirow Masamune....and they both will know about it next time they open their inboxes. =) I felt that both of them were picking on (in a negative way) our fellow member, sis Ira. :angry:[/quote] oh really? :O which thread?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.... I felt that Aya (forsakendoll) was picking on Ira in this thread (and in turn, I replied to Aya) [url]http://theftalk.com/t42589-Why-do-we-need-to-be-mature%3F%3F.html[/url] post #9 And then, I felt that Shirow was picking on her in this one... [url]http://theftalk.com/t30372-p6-Egroups-%5Bdiscussion%5D.html[/url] post #114 :arrow: I kinda sent Shirow a very brutally honest PM about how I felt about what he said (and I'm quite sure he will not like it) but I really felt I needed to speak up about it.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i posted replies on both thrread..i am really angry right now! my hands are shaking and they are so cold. that's my body's reaction when im very angry. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really think that as a [b]Moderator[/b], Shirow acted very immaturely. I'm really pissed right now, too. I'm trying to be civil as they keep replying in that one thread. "We act as one" he said.....yeah....and immaturely, just to "pick" on somebody.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I really think that as a Moderator, Shirow acted very immaturely. I'm really pissed right now, too. I'm trying to be civil as they keep replying in that one thread. "We act as one" he said.....yeah....and immaturely, just to "pick" on somebody.[/quote] yeah! and he was trying to pick a fight! stupid him. :evil:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, I agree. Maybe I am wrong, but it seems that he really took offense (needlessly) to sis Ira's post. I'm sooooo pissed off right now. :angry: I'm gonna place my 2 PM's that I sent to Shirow and deathwish here so that everybody can read it (in case the sh*t hits the fan) and nobody can try to say that I said something I did not. I do not think I was disrespectful towards them, but I was harshly honest. This way, all can read what was truly said. PM to Shirow [spoiler]Shirow Masamune wrote: What's the matter with this statement "Many Class-S members on first page" you got a problem with that? and what do you mean by gaara_gfzz wrote: Pls. be mature enough.. :arrow: Why would you think that Ira (gaara_gfzz) would have a "problem" with a lot of Class-S members on the first page? It was just a simple statement that for some reason you took offense to, when in reality it was just a statement of recognition. At least Ira took the time to read all the posts here, as so many of us do not. :arrow: Secondly, on behalf of my fellow Rockstar who you singled out, I do not believe that the "please be mature enough" comment was directed towards Class-S. In the Rockstars eGroup, we currently have a "Please be mature" "campaign" which is directed towards all FTalk members, nobody in particular. Shirow Masamune wrote: are you stating that to us? if so then if you are so-called "MATURED" then you shouldn't irrelevantly posts nonsense like the one you did now.. /fail :arrow: Lastly, if you have a problem with that because you somehow took offense to a statement that was not directed towards you or Class-S (although, I can see why you possibly did), then why wouldn't you PM that person directly (to confront them, you know, maturely) to ask about it before kinda "inciting a response" (flaming) in this thread about it? Wouldn't your response be considered as a flame? I truly don't mean any offense....but I will suggest you use your own advice..... Shirow Masamune wrote: think again before you post something.. :arrow: Somebody irritated me earlier today and I'm in a bad mood, which triggered my reaction to your statement. Bottom line, bro, I think you took sis Ira's post the wrong way. But if you were offended with her comment and you have a problem with it, seriously, you should show your own maturity by sending her a PM instead of provoking a reaction. Wouldn't that show more maturity on your behalf (since you are a Moderator) if you believe she was being immature?[/spoiler] PM to Yuna (deathwish) [spoiler]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude wrote: So "It's-an-awwwright" for your campaign. Just continue campaign on it. bhebhiej wrote: And why are all the Class S members so defensive? Geeez, talk about jumping to conclusions Omeg. Now who's jumping to conclusions? All Class-S members? If you don't know us -All members-, then you shouldn't make that tragic line. Why was she posted such a non-related quote. And oh-- There's if so line on Shirow's Post. Why everyone is so bothering with Shirow's post? And the answer come from another member as well. Well just wait for this member to answer "why was she posted that quote". Okay, yes, you have a point. I used the word "all" and so far it's only 4 of your members. For that, I will apologize and I will even edit my post. I would rather discuss this through PM anyway, because I feel it's a more mature way to handle it. As for her quote....I believe she intended it to be just part of like a statement kinda thing. I hope you get what I mean. However, I agree that maybe it could appear as if it were referring to Class S because there was no separation, however I can assure you that her quote was not directed towards you all in Class S....it was a statement towards everybody, the whole forum. Why is "everyone" bothering with Shirow's post? You just crossed that same line you accused me of. So....do you see how you get "caught up" in the heat of the debate? --->2 Rockstars have replied to Shirow's post. I, however, sent him a PM instead of instigating a "fight" in the thread. Couldn't we all be accused of "flaming", including yourself (A Moderator) ? Yes, Shirow used "if so"....however you cannot deny that it seemed as if he were sure of what sis Ira's post insinuated... I had no further plans of replying in the thread about this until your other member (i forget his name...the one with PM disabled) posted..... cklahrckiey wrote: she stated class-s then she stated it to us... ^That is a direct allegation. Is it not ??[/spoiler]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good mownin Rockstars! :D [can't be active today. huhu. :crybaby: need to go to church for Saturday services and I'm gonna buy books because classes are fast approaching!!] @[b]Kuya Jesse[/b]: r u Filipino? :) [quote=bhebhiej]Pls. be mature enough..[/quote] woooops!! i think she misunderstood.. :lol: that's campaign! :wallbash: silly me!!

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-22 21:28:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sis, lots of members misunderstood you r posts. il be offline for a little while.i have many chores to do (cleaning th whole house) btw sis, your campaign,triggered lots of negative response. :lol: kuya jesse is not a filipino. :D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-22 21:38:32)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]@Kuya Jesse: r u Filipino? :)[/quote] Hahaha, nope, I'm American. :D [quote=gaara_gfzz]bhebhiej wrote: Pls. be mature enough.. woooops!! i think she misunderstood.. :lol: that's campaign! :wallbash: silly me!![/quote] :arrow: Yes, I believe they misunderstood you, also. I think it would be a good idea to post your true meaning of your comments in the eGroups discussion thread, so we can clarify this mess. I have already sent Shirow a PM, which he replied to me rather negatively (again) and sarcastically. I have also PM'd Yuna to which she has never replied as I'm sure she saw her own faults in what she accused me of doing. And I just sent a PM to Deviantangel. By the way, good morning, Ira. [quote=As cicatrizes]kuya jesse is not a filipino. :D[/quote] Dang, I can't even speak for myself? :| :O :lol: Shirow's Reply (plus my 2nd reply to him) [spoiler]did i flame there? LMAO i post that to cite and to clarify what she is blabbing about then you pm me with this moral(ftw lolwut?) and errr astonishing speech of yours stating me that im too being defensive about it :lol: :lol: :lol: And how can you tell that I am flaming there? I am merely expressing my thoughts and my opinions about your messed up and unfixed slogan and your messed up replies of your members on that thread. When I stand up to the President of the Philippines telling her that her government is whack, am I flaming or offending her? By all means, expound how that would be disrespectful, if not libertarian or democratic. [b]:arrow: I am not saying you definitively flamed there. However, it is how I perceived your response to be, and if I took your post the wrong way also, then I apologize for that. We (Rockstars) stand as "one", just as Class-S does, so I came to the defense of my fellow Rockstar because it seemed as though you could have replied in a more positive way, as you, yourself, do not know what was truly implied in her post. I respect your thoughts and expressions but you could have done it in a different manner. You could have merely stated a simple question asking her if she directed her comment towards Class-S (and left out the part about "MATURE" and "think before you post". I believe a better way to have dealt with that issue would have been to PM her instead of posting that in the thread, because I am not the only one who saw it as a bit derogatory.[/b] On a side note, if I really flame her, how the hell is someone supposed to follow and understands who close in on an unsuspecting member and reply with that non-clarifying slogan lol ? and telling me that its for all without announcing or notifying the public? I mean, you don't even have rules for replying a post with some rendering words. You only have moral discretion and logic and a basic understanding of English and sentence syntax. [b]:arrow: Do you and your group announce everything you do and plan to the whole forum? We don't have to announce it to everybody. I will make more of a statement below. :arrow: And no offense, but before you make a blanket statement about somebody's (especially my) understanding of English and sentence syntax, you should check your own. I believe I have a much better understanding than you do, so don't include me in that statement. (And it's okay that my understanding and sentence syntax is better than yours because it's my first language).[/b] and didn't you fully understand what i said there do you? before you send me a wall of text make sure you get the gist of what i am saying there.. why should we or i be offended by it? this wouldn't be such a pathetic issue if that member didn't include the noun Class S on her post there and her statement isn't clarified about that maturity blahblah campaign or whatsoever is that. and oh didn't you read this line on my statement "if so" [b]:arrow: The gist of what you said, to me and to a few others, was that you were picking on a member for something that you took the wrong way. Again, I think it would have been more mature of you (as a Moderator) to pose your question to the poster in a PM to nullify the kind of reactions and interpretations that resulted. Sis Ira, however, did not say that Class-S was not mature. I agree that she did not "separate" her 2 comments, which resulted in you believing that she was directly referring to Class-S which is why I said that I can kind of see how you might have taken her statement the wrong way. I do not fault you for that. I was merely trying to inform you that it truly was not directed towards Class-S. Finally, yes, I saw that you used "if so", however your comments still seemed to indicate that you had already made up your mind that you "knew" she was referring to Class-S. I, again, apologize if I took your comments the wrong way, as well, but I am hoping that you could see how (just as you saw Ira's comments negatively) your comments came across in a negative manner.[/b] can't you understand on how i expound that word *facepalm* now we see that rockstars member on that thread become err somewhat aggressive and should i say defensive :lol: hahahahahhaha oh wow :lol: [b]:arrow: Would you and Class-S not come to the defense of a fellow Class-S member if you felt he/she had been singled out, especially for a statement or comment that was perceived to be a negative remark about somebody or some other group. Just as your fellow Class-S member stated, Class-S stands as one. So do the Rockstars. Do you really find it hard to believe that we are defending our own? I'm sure you can relate to that. As do the rest of the Class-S members, as they too jumped to your defense, just as aggressively.[/b] [b]I intend no disrespect, and I have no problem with anybody here in FTalk. With that being said, though, I will come to defend my fellow Rockstars. I'm sure you would do the same for your fellow members.[/b][/spoiler] My PM to Deviantangel [spoiler]Deviantangel1995 wrote: What is going on here? If you want to be mature, then be mature. You are only pointing out your maturity by pointing out the immaturity of someone else. That is not maturity, it is being hypocritical pointing out the fallacy of others to make them sound superior. Maturity comes when you finally decide that on your own. It does not come from knowing that you are being smarter than others but rather when you think to yourself and ponder "Should I act my age?". [b] :arrow: Yes, I have been a bit hypocritcal and I even said so in my last post in the confession thread. But you cannot argue that you and your group (as has already been shown), despite your maturity, that just like us (Rockstars) we are going to come to the defense of our own members. If you read my entire post, you would see that I even mentioned that the only reason I replied further in this post is because your fellow member has his/her PM disabled and I could not let his accusation go without a reply. He blatantly stated that our member (Ira) directed her comment towards Class-S, which was not the case. As I have already told Shirow, I do agree that our member did not "separate" her comment from the comment about a lot of Class-S members on the first page. The two comments, I assure you, were, in fact, separated, however she did not "separate" them and I merely tried to clarify that the "mature" comment was not directed towards your group. In fact, I felt (and maybe I was wrong) that Shirow was "picking on" a younger member, as I have heard is something you can relate to. Would you not come to your fellow member's defense in such a case? I know that the rest of Class-S came to your defense when a couple members "picked on" you.[/b] Also, another sign of being hypocritical: bhebhiej wrote: that we (Rockstars) have a "campaign" We didn't have to know about your campaign just to know that you are all mature. You are just using that campaign as a proof of your maturity, which in case is not true. Just like what I said, using any means necessary to become superior, hypocritical. If you wanna be known as mature, then show it. Do not say what made you mature, just show it to us in the way you post. [b] :arrow: Actually, you misunderstand the "campaign". It's not a "campaign" to say that we are mature, rather, a "campaign" to make each and every member realize that we all need to act maturely. As I stated, our "campaign" came from a discussion regarding those members who are not loyal to the groups they join, rather, they just join for a moment then hop to the next group. Those members who just want to "see what's going on" rather than joining a group for the sake of being a part of something they enjoy.[/b] And hello! Look at this sig: bhebhiej wrote: Mature?? Maturity speaks for itself. Yes, yes it does but all you do is show it by bragging about your campaign. [b] :arrow: We are not "bragging" about being mature, as I stated above. You may have taken that the wrong way (and under the cicumstances, the timing of these events) I cannot totally blame you. The timing is just coincidental, that I assure you. And we do not mean to insult anybody. It's just a "campaign" to remind all of us that we need to act maturely. I do not feel that I have acted immaturely in my defense of a fellow member. Being immature and being outspoken are 2 different things. But I did not reply to any of the Class-S members in a negative way. I was critical, yes, but not disrespectful. And if any of you consider what I have said to be disrespectful, then I would hope you would PM me in private, rather than post publicly. As I have tried to do on this issue. The only Class-S member that I replied to publicly was your member who has his/her PM disabled.[/b] So remember, be careful with what you say. It might go back to you. Don't tell others what you don't want them to tell you. Lastly, don't be hypocritical, show what you can do. Do not talk about it. [b] :arrow: I am careful with what I say. I have said nothing that I do not want someone to tell me. I accept criticism in a positive manner and I respect everybody's opinion, but I'm still going to come to the defense of my fellow Rockstar. Maybe I am a bit hypcritical, but so is everybody, even your own Class-S members in times of defense. That, you cannot deny.[/b] P.S. I am not saying this on behalf of our group but rather as an individual pointing out the incorrectness/misinterpreting of one. [b] :arrow: And I fully respect you opinions. But just as you say that, also try to remember that Shirow, too, was incorrect in his response to the way he misinterpreted sis Ira's post. So I hope your post was not directed solely at me.[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 21:48:48)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]And I just sent a PM to Deviantangel.[/quote] i was thinking of sending her a pm. but im too angry to type.haha i have to cool down a bit before i say anything harsh. i am preventing myself from saying hasty words. dude! deviant angel really was pissed off. actualy i was laughing hard from her post. i dont know why. :lol: *edited" i just read ur posta bout shirows reply. he is truly a rude moderator. :evil: [quote=bhebhiej]Dang, I can't even speak for myself? :| :O :lol:[/quote] you were offline moments ago. :lol: so how was our morning bro jesse? pretty rough eh? :lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-22 21:56:24)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Grrrrrr, this really got to be such a conflict. :lol: Shirow did not have to originally reply the way he did. He knows he could have been a bit more "subtle" than he was. Okay. Just wanted to "compile" my private messages that have been sent and received today, in regards to this conflict. PM to Shirow [spoiler]Shirow Masamune wrote: What's the matter with this statement "Many Class-S members on first page" you got a problem with that? and what do you mean by gaara_gfzz wrote: Pls. be mature enough.. :arrow: Why would you think that Ira (gaara_gfzz) would have a "problem" with a lot of Class-S members on the first page? It was just a simple statement that for some reason you took offense to, when in reality it was just a statement of recognition. At least Ira took the time to read all the posts here, as so many of us do not. :arrow: Secondly, on behalf of my fellow Rockstar who you singled out, I do not believe that the "please be mature enough" comment was directed towards Class-S. In the Rockstars eGroup, we currently have a "Please be mature" "campaign" which is directed towards all FTalk members, nobody in particular. Shirow Masamune wrote: are you stating that to us? if so then if you are so-called "MATURED" then you shouldn't irrelevantly posts nonsense like the one you did now.. /fail :arrow: Lastly, if you have a problem with that because you somehow took offense to a statement that was not directed towards you or Class-S (although, I can see why you possibly did), then why wouldn't you PM that person directly (to confront them, you know, maturely) to ask about it before kinda "inciting a response" (flaming) in this thread about it? Wouldn't your response be considered as a flame? I truly don't mean any offense....but I will suggest you use your own advice..... Shirow Masamune wrote: think again before you post something.. :arrow: Somebody irritated me earlier today and I'm in a bad mood, which triggered my reaction to your statement. Bottom line, bro, I think you took sis Ira's post the wrong way. But if you were offended with her comment and you have a problem with it, seriously, you should show your own maturity by sending her a PM instead of provoking a reaction. Wouldn't that show more maturity on your behalf (since you are a Moderator) if you believe she was being immature?[/spoiler] PM to Yuna (deathwish) [spoiler]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude wrote: So "It's-an-awwwright" for your campaign. Just continue campaign on it. bhebhiej wrote: And why are all the Class S members so defensive? Geeez, talk about jumping to conclusions Omeg. Now who's jumping to conclusions? All Class-S members? If you don't know us -All members-, then you shouldn't make that tragic line. Why was she posted such a non-related quote. And oh-- There's if so line on Shirow's Post. Why everyone is so bothering with Shirow's post? And the answer come from another member as well. Well just wait for this member to answer "why was she posted that quote". Okay, yes, you have a point. I used the word "all" and so far it's only 4 of your members. For that, I will apologize and I will even edit my post. I would rather discuss this through PM anyway, because I feel it's a more mature way to handle it. As for her quote....I believe she intended it to be just part of like a statement kinda thing. I hope you get what I mean. However, I agree that maybe it could appear as if it were referring to Class S because there was no separation, however I can assure you that her quote was not directed towards you all in Class S....it was a statement towards everybody, the whole forum. Why is "everyone" bothering with Shirow's post? You just crossed that same line you accused me of. So....do you see how you get "caught up" in the heat of the debate? --->2 Rockstars have replied to Shirow's post. I, however, sent him a PM instead of instigating a "fight" in the thread. Couldn't we all be accused of "flaming", including yourself (A Moderator) ? Yes, Shirow used "if so"....however you cannot deny that it seemed as if he were sure of what sis Ira's post insinuated... I had no further plans of replying in the thread about this until your other member (i forget his name...the one with PM disabled) posted..... cklahrckiey wrote: she stated class-s then she stated it to us... ^That is a direct allegation. Is it not ??[/spoiler] Shirow's Reply (plus my 2nd reply to him) [spoiler]did i flame there? LMAO i post that to cite and to clarify what she is blabbing about then you pm me with this moral(ftw lolwut?) and errr astonishing speech of yours stating me that im too being defensive about it :lol: :lol: :lol: And how can you tell that I am flaming there? I am merely expressing my thoughts and my opinions about your messed up and unfixed slogan and your messed up replies of your members on that thread. When I stand up to the President of the Philippines telling her that her government is whack, am I flaming or offending her? By all means, expound how that would be disrespectful, if not libertarian or democratic. [b]:arrow: I am not saying you definitively flamed there. However, it is how I perceived your response to be, and if I took your post the wrong way also, then I apologize for that. We (Rockstars) stand as "one", just as Class-S does, so I came to the defense of my fellow Rockstar because it seemed as though you could have replied in a more positive way, as you, yourself, do not know what was truly implied in her post. I respect your thoughts and expressions but you could have done it in a different manner. You could have merely stated a simple question asking her if she directed her comment towards Class-S (and left out the part about "MATURE" and "think before you post". I believe a better way to have dealt with that issue would have been to PM her instead of posting that in the thread, because I am not the only one who saw it as a bit derogatory.[/b] On a side note, if I really flame her, how the hell is someone supposed to follow and understands who close in on an unsuspecting member and reply with that non-clarifying slogan lol ? and telling me that its for all without announcing or notifying the public? I mean, you don't even have rules for replying a post with some rendering words. You only have moral discretion and logic and a basic understanding of English and sentence syntax. [b]:arrow: Do you and your group announce everything you do and plan to the whole forum? We don't have to announce it to everybody. I will make more of a statement below. :arrow: And no offense, but before you make a blanket statement about somebody's (especially my) understanding of English and sentence syntax, you should check your own. I believe I have a much better understanding than you do, so don't include me in that statement. (And it's okay that my understanding and sentence syntax is better than yours because it's my first language).[/b] and didn't you fully understand what i said there do you? before you send me a wall of text make sure you get the gist of what i am saying there.. why should we or i be offended by it? this wouldn't be such a pathetic issue if that member didn't include the noun Class S on her post there and her statement isn't clarified about that maturity blahblah campaign or whatsoever is that. and oh didn't you read this line on my statement "if so" [b]:arrow: The gist of what you said, to me and to a few others, was that you were picking on a member for something that you took the wrong way. Again, I think it would have been more mature of you (as a Moderator) to pose your question to the poster in a PM to nullify the kind of reactions and interpretations that resulted. Sis Ira, however, did not say that Class-S was not mature. I agree that she did not "separate" her 2 comments, which resulted in you believing that she was directly referring to Class-S which is why I said that I can kind of see how you might have taken her statement the wrong way. I do not fault you for that. I was merely trying to inform you that it truly was not directed towards Class-S. Finally, yes, I saw that you used "if so", however your comments still seemed to indicate that you had already made up your mind that you "knew" she was referring to Class-S. I, again, apologize if I took your comments the wrong way, as well, but I am hoping that you could see how (just as you saw Ira's comments negatively) your comments came across in a negative manner.[/b] can't you understand on how i expound that word *facepalm* now we see that rockstars member on that thread become err somewhat aggressive and should i say defensive :lol: hahahahahhaha oh wow :lol: [b]:arrow: Would you and Class-S not come to the defense of a fellow Class-S member if you felt he/she had been singled out, especially for a statement or comment that was perceived to be a negative remark about somebody or some other group. Just as your fellow Class-S member stated, Class-S stands as one. So do the Rockstars. Do you really find it hard to believe that we are defending our own? I'm sure you can relate to that. As do the rest of the Class-S members, as they too jumped to your defense, just as aggressively.[/b] [b]I intend no disrespect, and I have no problem with anybody here in FTalk. With that being said, though, I will come to defend my fellow Rockstars. I'm sure you would do the same for your fellow members.[/b][/spoiler] My PM to Deviantangel [spoiler]Deviantangel1995 wrote: What is going on here? If you want to be mature, then be mature. You are only pointing out your maturity by pointing out the immaturity of someone else. That is not maturity, it is being hypocritical pointing out the fallacy of others to make them sound superior. Maturity comes when you finally decide that on your own. It does not come from knowing that you are being smarter than others but rather when you think to yourself and ponder "Should I act my age?". [b] :arrow: Yes, I have been a bit hypocritcal and I even said so in my last post in the confession thread. But you cannot argue that you and your group (as has already been shown), despite your maturity, that just like us (Rockstars) we are going to come to the defense of our own members. If you read my entire post, you would see that I even mentioned that the only reason I replied further in this post is because your fellow member has his/her PM disabled and I could not let his accusation go without a reply. He blatantly stated that our member (Ira) directed her comment towards Class-S, which was not the case. As I have already told Shirow, I do agree that our member did not "separate" her comment from the comment about a lot of Class-S members on the first page. The two comments, I assure you, were, in fact, separated, however she did not "separate" them and I merely tried to clarify that the "mature" comment was not directed towards your group. In fact, I felt (and maybe I was wrong) that Shirow was "picking on" a younger member, as I have heard is something you can relate to. Would you not come to your fellow member's defense in such a case? I know that the rest of Class-S came to your defense when a couple members "picked on" you.[/b] Also, another sign of being hypocritical: bhebhiej wrote: that we (Rockstars) have a "campaign" We didn't have to know about your campaign just to know that you are all mature. You are just using that campaign as a proof of your maturity, which in case is not true. Just like what I said, using any means necessary to become superior, hypocritical. If you wanna be known as mature, then show it. Do not say what made you mature, just show it to us in the way you post. [b] :arrow: Actually, you misunderstand the "campaign". It's not a "campaign" to say that we are mature, rather, a "campaign" to make each and every member realize that we all need to act maturely. As I stated, our "campaign" came from a discussion regarding those members who are not loyal to the groups they join, rather, they just join for a moment then hop to the next group. Those members who just want to "see what's going on" rather than joining a group for the sake of being a part of something they enjoy.[/b] And hello! Look at this sig: bhebhiej wrote: Mature?? Maturity speaks for itself. Yes, yes it does but all you do is show it by bragging about your campaign. [b] :arrow: We are not "bragging" about being mature, as I stated above. You may have taken that the wrong way (and under the cicumstances, the timing of these events) I cannot totally blame you. The timing is just coincidental, that I assure you. And we do not mean to insult anybody. It's just a "campaign" to remind all of us that we need to act maturely. I do not feel that I have acted immaturely in my defense of a fellow member. Being immature and being outspoken are 2 different things. But I did not reply to any of the Class-S members in a negative way. I was critical, yes, but not disrespectful. And if any of you consider what I have said to be disrespectful, then I would hope you would PM me in private, rather than post publicly. As I have tried to do on this issue. The only Class-S member that I replied to publicly was your member who has his/her PM disabled.[/b] So remember, be careful with what you say. It might go back to you. Don't tell others what you don't want them to tell you. Lastly, don't be hypocritical, show what you can do. Do not talk about it. [b] :arrow: I am careful with what I say. I have said nothing that I do not want someone to tell me. I accept criticism in a positive manner and I respect everybody's opinion, but I'm still going to come to the defense of my fellow Rockstar. Maybe I am a bit hypcritical, but so is everybody, even your own Class-S members in times of defense. That, you cannot deny.[/b] P.S. I am not saying this on behalf of our group but rather as an individual pointing out the incorrectness/misinterpreting of one. [b] :arrow: And I fully respect you opinions. But just as you say that, also try to remember that Shirow, too, was incorrect in his response to the way he misinterpreted sis Ira's post. So I hope your post was not directed solely at me.[/b][/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]you were offline moments ago. :lol: [b]I was? :/ I've been signed in for hours. Maybe a forum bug thinggy. :lol:[/b] so how was our morning bro jesse? pretty rough eh? :lol: [b]My whole damn day has been rough. :disgust:[/b][/quote]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 22:12:46)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Guys I think we should calm down, Yes we can make a defense on our fellow Rockmate, But this small flame will be a big backdraft of flames onto us.. We should wait and think, or just settle things with diplomacy.. Bro Jesse, Sis Mabel and Sis Ira I think the first move is ours to make...[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]We should wait and think, or just settle things with diplomacy.. Bro Jesse, Sis Mabel and Sis Ira I think the first move is ours to make...[/quote] Hello there Lt. Maj. Invi Jar :lol: I think I made the correct move already, by not "flaming" in a thread. I responded to them by PM. I truly don't think I made a bad move, and hopefully, through my PM's and by sis Ira apologizing and clarifying her comments it's already settled.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bhebhiej wrote:[/b] I think I made the correct move already, by not "flaming" in a thread. I responded to them by PM. I truly don't think I made a bad move, and hopefully, through my PM's and by sis Ira apologizing and clarifying her comments it's already settled.[/quote] [b]Yah I know you won't, And I'm Always Impress that you are always there to support our Rockmates, It's a good thing Guile is Still Sleeping LOL :lol:[/b] [b]So I think It's settled now ei.. :globe:[/b] [b]off topic: Jesse I think Sis Ira should Edit this Thread now!!![/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1544368#p1544368[/url]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-23 00:08:19)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As far as I am concerned, yes, this mess is settled. Here's a big reason.... Reply from Deviantangel1995 [spoiler][quote=Deviantangel1995]Yes, I will talk to Shirow then and you should talk to your fellow Rockstars. Also, its not about the age. Age is not something that displays maturity. If you think before you act, then you are mature. I myself am very young. I am 12 years old. Though Shirow is a close friend. I can't disagree that he had over reacted. Sometimes he is like that but that's because he seeks fairness and likes to prove people wrong. Ira's post was offensive. Who can blame him for reacting that way, no? Lastly, I hope that you wouldn't be too defensive about your eGroup. Sometimes you just gotta let things go, even when you don't wanna agree. I would also like to point out that maturity is taken from withing a person, it cannot be taught or spoken. It is shown. This is a community of many individuals. You don't expect everyone to be mature but we as the mature members should show those people how. I am also glad that you PMed me sincerely and respectfully instead of making a blatant rant. [align=right][b]-Roro Vi Brittania[/b][/align] P.S. About my past. Would you care to elaborate, I have very short attention and memory span.[/quote] [/spoiler] At least somebody had some common sense. It's hard to believe that a 12-year old showed more respect and maturity than Shirow, as a Moderator. [quote=BwizetT]off topic: Jesse I think Sis Ira should Edit this Thread now!!! http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php … 8#p1544368[/quote] Actually, I already reported it as spam. And she was not online for me to talk to her about it.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-23 00:10:30)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

umm.ok im lost.. What the hell happened? :/ What's the kuya jesse and shirow thingy? ______________________________ Rockstars.. So So Soooooo Sorry if I wasnt active in here.. I was kinda busy.. and in the upcoming week I might also be inactive for our school events.. _________________________________ Good afternoon.. Anyone? :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bhebhiej wrote:[/b] Actually, I already reported it as spam. And she was not online for me to talk to her about it.[/quote] [b]aww she is off already..So do you think we should council her lol =D[/b] [b]To sis Ira hope you don't take it the wrong way what are we talking about, and don't think that everybody's hating you here at Ftalk only Emo's think like that [i]another LOLs :lol:[/i], what are the Rockstars here for..we are here for all member who need us...:rose: :D :rose:[/b] [b]hey Good Afternoon to you too Jamie... :) [/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-23 00:18:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]An Exclusive, Unified Circle Of Creative, Inimitable, Artistic and Musically Inclined Youngsters. A Group Of People Who Express Themselves Through Music And Art.[/b] [img]http://nightfallclan.ucoz

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:46

[ 9 queries - 0.763 second ]
Privacy Policy