• ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

1. i'm kinda boastfull :cool: 2. i'm an internet addict!! 3. i luv to eat!!! 4.[b] i love playing word factory[/b] 5. [b]i am proud to be a Filipino.. (FILIPINO rules!!)[/b]
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

1. i like ice cream 2. im addicted to Chocolates 3. i love foods! :D 4. im love Rock! 5. i love playing Guitar! =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

1. [b]I love chocolates.[/b] 2. I'm wearing a racer back top. 3. I'm listening to music. 4. I'm waiting in vain. 5. I'm sleepy.
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

♥. i [b]love[/b] anime ♥. i'm [i]vain[/i] >:] ♥. is a [u]pessimist[/u] / [u]sinner[/u] ♥. is a [u][b]gamer[/b][/u]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I love anime[/b] :arrow: Im watching tv right now :arrow: I just ate ice cream sunday a while ago :arrow: I love to listen to music
-PuNkdbOibLaCk-
» n00b
1969-12-31

► I Love Friendster! ► I Love Rock! \m/ ► I Love My Guitar! \m/ ► [b]I Love Anime! [/b] ► I Feel Worthless... :cry:

Last edited by -PuNkdbOibLaCk- (2006-12-13 01:58:34)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

† [b]I feel worthless[/b] † I love creepy thingz † I love food! † I feel inspired † Im so much into my crush! :wow:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]•I love food[/b] •I love friendster •I love to play guitar •I love to play o2jam :/
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][b]•I love food[/b] •I love friendster •I love to play guitar •I love to play o2jam :/[/quote] Hey siz its only four?? @ topic : † [b]I love to play 02jam[/b] † I'll stick with my friends no matter what! † I feel lucky with my status of life now † I love composing songs † Im addicted to chocolates!
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

-i slept late -i enjoy modifying my page -i love drawing -[b]im addicted to chocolates[/b]
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^_^ [b]i slept late[/b] ^_^ im so much into chocolates ^_^ i love singin' ^_^ im a music lover ^_^ im into 'Audition' right now!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> [b]im so much into chocolates[/b] > i have acrophobia (fear of heights) > i have achluophobia (fear of darkness) > i have eremophobia (fear of being alone) > i have new cellphone
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^, [b]I have acrophobia[/b] ^^, I love chocolate mousse ^^, I'm emotional/dramatic ^^, I'm inspired as of now,, ^^, I love chocolates,, hihi..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

•I have acrophobia •I am texting as of now •I love posting in here! •I love Gma (channel huh?!)
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^,[b] i love posting here![/b] ^^, im eating chocolate everyday! ^^, i drink milk! ^^, im currently listening to 'Huling Pagkakataon'.. ^^, im inlove!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- i love posting here - i have a new cellphone - i'm currently watchin tv - i missed my classmates right now - i am texting right now
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

- I have a new cellphone - I will have my holidays tomorrow - I am a girl - I love mum - I don't feel sleepy right now
---monkey duta dragon---
» n00b
1969-12-31

--- I don't feel sleepy right now --- I love thiz wednesday --- I dun't know what 2 do :wallbash: --- I am out of mind :question: --- [but] I want 2 sleep :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:exclaim: [b]i want to sleep [/b] :exclaim: im hungry :exclaim: i'll go to my friend's hum today :exclaim: i miss my mom :exclaim: i meet my bf today :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I want to sleep[/b] I want to got to italy for xmas I love to shop I'm allergic to chlorine :wallbash: my new phone is a :gift: from my brother
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:54

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy