• ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

---->[b]I am not inlove[/b] ---->[b]I am a christian[/b] ---->I love to play guitar ---->I love watching movie ---->I love chocolate sundae
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

---- [b] I am a christian [/b] ---- [b] I love chocolate sundae [/b] ---- I miss My classroom ---- I love playing badminton ---- I love watching MYX =)
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

----> [b]I am a christian[/b] ----> I love k-pop ----> I love sweets ----> [b]I love playing badminton[/b] ----> I love surfing the net
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

----> [b]i am a christian[/b] ----> [b]i love sweets[/b] ----> [b]i love surfing the net[/b] ----> i love ftalk :thumbsup: ----> i am a koreanovela fan :wow: ----> i am simple ----> i love going to the mall :)
epolapple
» n00b
1969-12-31

---> [b]i am a christian[/b] ---> [b]i love ftalk[/b] ---> im a hopeless romantic ---> i love broccoli ---> i love to be inlove!
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i love [b]ftalk!!![/b] :arrow: i love dippin dots!!! :arrow: love coke float!! :arrow: im a catholic :arrow: starbucks! :arrow: tv marathons =D
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

->> [b]I love ftalk[/b] ->> [b]Love coak float[/b] ->> I love my classmates ->> I love My cellphone ->> I love My computer
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-i love to sleep :thumbsdown: -i love the internet -[b]i love mah classmates[/b] -i love my pillow -i love pink -i love to cry :crybaby:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Oops, only five yow. ^^ [b]-i love to sleep[/b] [b]-i love the internet[/b] -i've just watch Spider-man 3! [b]-i love my pillow[/b] [b]-i love pink[/b]
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

-==> ii love to sleep -==> ii love the iinternet -==> ii love my piillow -==> ii've just watched spiiderman.o3 -==> love to watch tv
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]_i luv the internet[/b] [b]_i luv to sleep[/b] _i luv silver _i luv to play 02jam and audition _i luv cute stuff.. :D
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

+.[b]i luv the internet[/b] +.[b]i luv to sleep[/b] +. i want to eat something cold! [sooo hot! :eh: ] +. i love watching koreanovelas and japanese series :D +. i am always invisible when i sign in to ym =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]+.i luv the internet +.i luv to sleep[/b] :: i crush my crush. hehe :: i love ice cream :: i love lolipop
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

== [b]i love skateboarding ..[/b] == [b]i like playing DOTA ..[/b] == [b]i want to eat ..[/b] == [b]i love my fam. rel. and GOD ..[/b] == [b]i love my shan soo much ..[/b] [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

==[b]i want to eat[/b] ==[b]i love my fam.reg.and god[/b] ==i love playing basketball ==i play video games ==i love to sleep
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]-i love playing badminton[/b] -i love txting -i love friendster -i love jay :D -i love PINK!
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

* [b]i love pink![/b] * [b]i love friendster.[/b] * i love designing <33 * i love doraemons. * i love GOD ! (:

Last edited by shugardreams (2007-08-25 11:28:38)

iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Weee..nice thread :D [b]I Love Pink [/b] I Love To Collect stufftoys I Love Chocolates I Love buying a new shirt/shorts(shirtdresses-Shorts) I Love FTalk :wow:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Love Pink[/b] [b]I Love To Collect stufftoys[/b] [b]I Love Chocolates[/b] [b]I Love FTalk [/b] i love my pillow xooo much!!!
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i Luv chocolates. I luv ice cream I luv me I luv my laptop i luv figure skating uuu?

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-27 12:53:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:02

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy