• ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

nyahaha.. agree so similiar.. [quote]i love red/black :thumbsup: i love chocolates :thumbsup: i love ftalk :thumbsup: i love God :thumbsup: i love Roy :thumbsdown: [who roy? i dunno.. hehehe][/quote] but, i'll try again i luv pet i luv my parents i luv watching tv i luv my komp i luv school??
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

:arrow:[b] i luv my computer![/b] :arrow: i luv blue and black :arrow: luv ftalk :arrow: luv music
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i luv my computer[/b] i luv my self i luv my friends i luv hello kitty i luv green!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i luv my self[/b] i luv him too i luv frogs, but i hate it too... :lol: i luv red and white i luv orange[fruits...] hihihihi
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i love books im bored most of d time i love mmporg i love friendster[well not much] im practically nocturnal irresponsible..lol =D =D =D [/b]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

none of the above :lol: well.. [b]i love mmporg[/b] i love music i love myself :D i love to eat tilapia :drool: i love you if you love me to :lol:
livin doll ü
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]here's mine too: `i love myself `i love him `i love ftalk `i love eating `i love reading the bible.[/align]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]here it goes: i luv eating[/b] [i]i luv to do fun stuff! i luv being with the ppl that i luv. i luv to giggle && laugh i luv my bestbuddies =) [/i]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love eating i luv to do fun stuff i love to be there,and meet all of u! :wow: i luv bimbel.. i luv him soo much!!
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cont. :arrow: i love to do fun stuff i love me i love you i love them i love us
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i love me[/b] :D i love eat i love music i love rainbow i love school *sometimes*
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love school-always for me :D i love him i hate sumone i luv my pet i luv ft
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i hate someone[/b] i love sleep i love band i love my cellphone i love my house
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love to sleep i love my band i love annoying people for fun i love skittles i love black
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love to sleep.. haha i love siggy love reput love him love doggy
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]love siggy[/b] :lol: love baby blue love rainbow love nature love green
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/Pixel334.gif[/img] [color=#ff9999] [b]~i like pink!![/b] ~i hate copycats,backfighters,haters,stalkers,"plastics",rippers,and posers.. ~i love hanging with my bestest friends.. ~i love to chat with my boyfriend.. ~i hate cockroaches (especially when they're flying) eeiiww!![/color] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/divider-1.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2007-10-21 05:59:44)

katrin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i love hanging with my bestest friends[/b] I love chocolates I love Cats I love music I love the internet
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

so similiar with me!! ahaha.. but i hate music.. soo.. i love hanging with my bestest friends I love chocolates I love Cats I love math I love the internet ehe
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love internet :lol: i love myspace :p i love friendster i love friendstertalk i love game online
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:31

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy