• ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

i love internet i love him i love friendster i love friendstertalk i love all of u!! hehehe... :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

:arrow: [b] i love to eat..especially breakfast meals..[/b] :eh: :arrow: [b] i love to watch tv series, like greys, DH, heroes, BL..[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]i loooooooooove music![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b] i love my friends here at ftalk[/b] ;) :arrow: [b] i love peter petrelli![/b] :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

same as above love heroes love friends and music ;)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love friends. love him hate her love u hate myself sometimes.
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hate her[/b] :evil: hate this world, sometimes. . . hate school, sometimes. . . love shopping ! love my life
mickocute_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei hirs mine as a new member.. I love my father... :) i love my mother... ;] i love my sister... :P i love my brother... =) i love you... and you love me... :D hehehehe...
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm micko u have to read the rules at the first page ;) [b]i love my brother[/b] i like guitar i love music i love today ! i love comic
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love today.. i love comic i love him love bimbel [dunno da english!!] i love u..
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I <3 comicS[/b] I <3 me I <3 the internet I <3 my mum lol I <3 smileys =)
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i love me i love the internet i love my mom[/b] i love green i love pizza
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whew! i never got it the first time..anyway,,.. :arrow: [b]I Love the Internet!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b] :arrow: [b]I Love pizza!.. :thumbsup: [/b] :arrow: im a MCR addict! :arrow: but Im not an Emo!! :D :arrow: i would love to be out of being an addict! :eh:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love pizza i love net i love being crazy hehe
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I love net i love pizza [chicken favourite!!] i love crazy things.. i love ftalk i 'll so love u if u want to check kawaii-drops
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i also love the net i love pizza but not the one with chicken cause i'm allergic to it.. i love doing crazy things!! hihi i love ftslk.. 4/5 ....................... i love,,, music to sleep play online games read make posts..
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i love the net!! :D[/b] [b]i love pizza[/b] --not allergic to anything..i just hate pineapples! [b]i love ftalk! 4/5 also!!..[/b] [b]im a gurl[/b] [b]i dont have earrings cause i dont have any holes on my ears!! :lol::lol:[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-[b][/b]i like pink -i easily laugh at jokes--even corny ones -my friendster url is pinkblack08 -i am funny -i am shy
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i am funny[/b] i love blue i love comic i love magazines i love shopping
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i love comic[/b] i love writing i love music i love to express my feelings in a silent way.. i love to see myself successful and rich in the future!! :thumbsup:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i love comic i love music i love to express my feelings in a silent way.. i love to see myself successful and rich in the future!! [/b] i like drawing :D
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ren.jo][b]i love comic i love music i love to express my feelings in a silent way.. i love to see myself successful and rich in the future!! [/b] i like drawing :D[/quote] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ a. [b]i love drawing[/b] and painting b. i love anime c. i love manga d. i love tomite.. ehehehe.. e. i love candies :3 :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » so, here goes the rule. I post 5 facts about myself. You'll see the one that fits you or your situation at the moment and then you post 4 other facts (about yourself). I'll start: - I like icecream

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 12 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy