• ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 123456..6

Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

orliski109
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

[quote=cklahrckiey]hehehe...anyway nice profile though.... i love also combining those two(photoshop and fireworks)hehehe[/quote] Well, I guess we have somethin in common. Thanks again!
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

try combining photoshop fireworks and corel... its amazing.. :D
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]try combining photoshop fireworks and corel... its amazing.. :D[/quote] =) Have already done that kid... :eh: It's really nice to integrate the different features of these 3 photo editing softwares. The outputs are really cool.
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have released my 5th Layout today. The new overlay was inspired by the game "Armored Core". Please view it and post your ratings, comments, suggestions, reactions and etcetera-etcetera!!! :lol:=D:P:eh::o
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

What are you waiting for... View my new releases now!!!
nighthaven28
» n00b
1969-12-31

...wow!!!...it is so cool!!!...nyc!!...kip it up
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nighthaven28]...wow!!!...it is so cool!!!...nyc!!...kip it up[/quote] Thanks!!! :eh:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! thats cool.! ahah.! but overlya is hard.. isnt it.?
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]wow.! thats cool.! ahah.! but overlya is hard.. isnt it.?[/quote] Its not really hard when u get used to it. =)
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

All u need is patience and dedication when your going to create overlays. :eh:
gokouman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Your so cool sir!!! Your profiles are really techy and the graphics are way to cool. I really idolize you. Astig!!!! :o
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=gokouman]Your so cool sir!!! Your profiles are really techy and the graphics are way to cool. I really idolize you. Astig!!!![/quote] Thank you 4 giving my works some really nice comments gokouman. I really appreciated it.
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cant wait not to see it again.! ehehe.! i just cant visit this now. cause im kinda busy.! but its soo cool.!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

So whats up with your nonsense comments? Are u running for a position here at friendster talk? You just kept on posting nonsense craps. Do not post if your not going to look into it. Your so foolish kid!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you for your continued patronage of my works.
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can you check my overlay collection too... i want to know your suggestion... =) http://theftalk.com/t30888-%2A%2AUPDATED-%5Bmy-overlay-collection%5D.html

Last edited by xxlylexx (2008-05-28 10:00:41)

orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]can you check my overlay collection too... i want to know your suggestion... =)[/quote] You got some fine designs there. Just keep it up kid!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please continue sending your comments and suggestions about my designs and works so I can improve my designs some more. Thanks!!! =)
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please keep sending your comments on my works. Thank you!!! =)
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Comments Please!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:47

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy