• ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 1..123456

Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

gefred21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

>>> Click This Link To View It In True To Life <<<
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

[quote=aljayizer]nice gfx.... hope you can inspire others[/quote] Thank you 4 the comment.
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=gefred21]>>> Click This Link To View It In True To Life <<<[/quote] huh?????
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just want you guys out there to view my newly updated profiles. Thanks and Peace to all!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just want you guys out there to view my newly updated profiles. Thanks and Peace to all!!!
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh very cool nice one bro :thumbsup:
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great job,,keep it up.... :thumbsup:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=god2014]oh very cool nice one bro :thumbsup:[/quote] Thank you 4 your comment. :D
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i like ur works..but der really for boys..:D[/i]
DeVral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the BEST game I have played so far..:cool:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yas]i like ur works..but der really for boys..:D[/quote] Don't worry... Next time my target profiles r 4 girls. :P
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=DeVral]Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the BEST game I have played so far..:cool:[/quote] Yup!!! Same here.
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=k2i5e7k8i7e]great job,,keep it up.... :thumbsup:[/quote] Thanks a lot!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=DeVral]Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the BEST game I have played so far..:cool:[/quote] THANKS A LOT!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

mah overlays are still alive. =D =D =D
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Check it out my 8 profiles are still working after d FS maintenance. :eh: :eh:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hope you guys will continue visiting all the 8 profiles I made. Thanks!!!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^Avoid multiple posting next tym, dat's spamming, anyway nice work. :thumbsup: [/b]
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]^Avoid multiple posting next tym, dat's spamming, anyway nice work. :thumbsup:[/quote] Sorry dude! But I posted 1 month in between them :eh: . Nway! thanks 4 your comments. Peace!!!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice :D good job brotha :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy