• ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 1123456

Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

orliski109
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

[quote=R-A-M-O-N-help]cool...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] Thank you very much for your comments!!! I would also like to thank my idol [b]reiearth[/b] for his comments. I've learned a lot from his profiles when I was still starting. Thank you very much IDOL!!!
shin4ianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

hi, can u teach us how did u made those intro loading page there?
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dude, those are amazing! dunno how you do those, but i can say that i'm amazed..:o hahah! :D
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]dude, those are amazing! dunno how you do those, but i can say that i'm amazed..:o hahah! :D[/quote] Dude, Thank you very much for the very warm comments!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shin4ianne]hi, can u teach us how did u made those intro loading page there?[/quote] It is very much easier to create if you have a little knowledge in photoshop or fireworks. A little bit of artistry, creativity and imagination will go to that as well. Sure!!! Why not?
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one!!!!!! :thumbsup:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Norikonichan]nice one!!!!!! :thumbsup:[/quote] Thank you very much for your comment!!!:)
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks to all who have given their time to visit my profiles. I really appreciate it. God Bless to all of you!!!
lipgloss934
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O [b]wOw may mga lalaru rin pala ng [i]CABAL[/i] dto??[/b] :arrow: [b]Archer:(character's name)soLoNsk Level: 48 Rank(newbie)Regular[/b]
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lipgloss934]:O wOw may mga lalaru rin pala ng CABAL dto?? :arrow: Archer:(character's name)soLoNsk Level: 48 Rank(newbie)Regular[/quote] Dude! :eh: Yes I do play Cabal but I think that this is not the right topic where we should discuss about the game. Nway, thanks you for visiting. Peace!!!
aleen_chanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. i;m surprised.. its a nice lay...
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aleen_chanz]wow.. i;m surprised.. its a nice lay...[/quote] :D Thank you very much!!! I really appreciated it. God Bless!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just wanna let you guys know that I have released another overlay design which is based on the new "DEKARON : 2 Moons Online Game". I hope you guys can visit and give your comments on my newest Overlay Design. Thank you very much!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Announcement for those who have visited my newest overlay "DEKARON": I will be releasing the premade of it for those who like to make it as their overlay hopefully by next week. =) I will be posting it on markyctrigger's forum. :eh:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Announcement for those who have visited my newest overlay "DEKARON": I will be releasing the premade of it for those who like to make it as their overlay hopefully by next week. =) I will be posting it on markyctrigger's forum. :eh:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

My profiles are all back in business after FS performed their last filter on overlay last week. I have already updated them with the new Overlay Generator v1.5 @ markyctrigger.com. My profiles can now be best viewed using FF3. I hope you guys could visit them once again. Thank you!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just wanna let you guys know that I have released another overlay design which is based on the new "CALL OF DUTY 4 : Modern Warfare". I hope you guys can visit and give your comments on my newest Overlay Design. Thank you very much!!!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

effin cool pofiles dude!!! im stunned..:|..
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice gfx.... hope you can inspire others
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]effin cool pofiles dude!!! im stunned..:|..[/quote] Thank you very much 4 that very kind comment. Peace and God Bless!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy