• ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 1234566

Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

arvna
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

[color=blue][spoiler]wow..[/spoiler][/color]
babydhee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

coooolllll am lovin it!!!!make moreeeee..ok ;)
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

@arvna Thanks 4 ur comment.
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=babydhee]coooolllll am lovin it!!!!make moreeeee..ok ;)[/quote] Thanks 4 your comment!!!
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have released the newest addition to my overlay collection. The new overlay is based from the newest online game today "CABAL ONLINE". I hope you guys could also comment on my newest work. Thanks!!!!
Yatten
» n00b
1969-12-31

way to go.. go go go our coordinator :eh:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Yatten]way to go.. go go go our coordinator :eh:[/quote] TIRA! TIRA! YATTEN =D :lol:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pls. leave your comments on my new CABAL Online Overlay OK? =)
-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^isn't double posting not allowed?
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-forbidd3n-]^isn't double posting not allowed?[/quote] I know... Dude. But in certain occassions like looking into the days when the other post was done. I think that it's valid. Anyway, if it is prohibited here then please accept my apologies. :crybaby:
greatpopo
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!...at first I thought I opened a new browser site for TRANSFORMERS.. but then I realized it was your FS profie!!!... great work!..just thinking about all the works to do it and see it work makes me tear-jerky!..:crybaby::crybaby: [img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc265/biggymaximus/animated/fdsgcxz.gif[/img]
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=greatpopo]wow!...at first I thought I opened a new browser site for TRANSFORMERS.. but then I realized it was your FS profie!!!... great work!..just thinking about all the works to do it and see it work makes me tear-jerky!..:crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] Thank you very much Dude!!! Please continue posting your comments here... Thank you!!!
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wowwww it like new years profile huh,,, nice grafx
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh? what do you mean? :o
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic starter : i browsed d pages here .. double posting isnt allowed ok ? if u want to post a new post , kindly edit ur last post instead of posting a new one .. =) @topic: nice overlays .. =) :thumbsup:
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow great overlay.....
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]@topic starter : i browsed d pages here .. double posting isnt allowed ok ? if u want to post a new post , kindly edit ur last post instead of posting a new one .. =) @topic: nice overlays .. =)[/quote] Thank you 4 your comments. Sorry for double posting. :D
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice work...you post also these in markycktrigger forum right???....BTW...can u tach me your loading page...it really looks so cool...
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dienasty099]nice work...you post also these in markycktrigger forum right???....BTW...can u tach me your loading page...it really looks so cool...[/quote] Yup! I have also posted this at MCF. Thanks 4 your comments!!! No Problem... If you need some help then I could give a helping hand.
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to the newest addition to my growing number of Blockbuster Overlay Designs. The new overlay I made is based on one of newest version of "CALL of DUTY : Modern Warfare" game. Similar to my tra

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy