• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 12345..5

♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

ajhay
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur ex has [b]everything[/b]... >> d looks,talent,he/she's smart,rich.. ur bf..>> is just simple, no match to ur ex but loves u so much...= lets just call him [b]nothing[/b].. ○ hu wil u choose?? ♥ d one hu has everything?? or d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything??? :kiss: im so confused..

Last edited by ajhay (2008-05-17 15:39:45)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

I dont know either.
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything........ hehehheheh....:)
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=23rd]d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything........[/quote] same 2 her!!!!
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id choose the one who is willing to give everything...:P
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

I DONT KNOW... :rolleyes: but it would be better if i will investigate first if my ex really loves me... :eh: because if that ex that your talking about is the one that i had my first kiss and was my first GF I would surely choose here... :wow:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the one who has nothing but is willing to give everything ur ex is in your past you've got a new one already u gave it a try and it failed why hurt the one you've got?? they get hurt you know ( i think) ur not the only one who has feelings think of the other person also not urself (no offense) :D just sharing
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything........ :eh: :wow:
rHenchie
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.. choose the person that u really love.. da one dat makes u happy and makes u feel loved.. da one dat makes u special da one who doesnt want you to be hurt.. the one who is willing to be with u even in tyms of grief and sadness.. it's hard to choose someone dat ur not rilly happy with.. just make sure about ur decision so u wont regret it..
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

♥♥ tnx guys for d advice... ♥♥ i really appreciate it.. :kiss: :kiss:
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ajhay]○ hu wil u choose?? ♥ d one hu has everything?? or d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything???[/quote] how can the one who has nothing giveup everything?? when he has nothing in the first place...hehe nothing doesnt have nothing..u just dont appreciate what he has..i think..but maybe in time you will..hehe pick the one who can make u feel like ur nothing when he's gone...hehehe

Last edited by RedKryptonite (2008-05-18 12:42:24)

sTickerz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything coz your ex is memory in the past and "past is past" but it's your choice feel the beat of your heart who is the one your heart is shouting. . .
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Woah... It's like "One More Chance" Well, for me it depends on the situation or the reason why we parted and how long we've been separated. Even though I still have feelings for my X that will not affect my desicion. She must again prove to me that she change for the better and she deserves to be one for me.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Lightness]Woah... It's like "One More Chance" Well, for me it depends on the situation or the reason why we parted and how long we've been separated. Even though I still have feelings for my X that will not affect my desicion. She must again prove to me that she change for the better and she deserves to be one for me.[/quote] Yeah I agree with you, it kind of depends on the situation. It is kind of hard to decide... Maybe I'll just give it some more time and see where my instincts lead me to. If that ex really loves me for real then he'll wait for me, won't he? Ammmff... Love is so annoying sometimes... :puke: [quote=ajhay]wat f ur ex want to win u back??[/quote] We people (especially girls) are not some kind of prizes or rewards, btw. Hahaha, just a thought...
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=23rd]d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything........ hehehheheh....:)[/quote] i agree:) go for the one you really love dear=) the one who'll really really take care & love you. :D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one who will give evrything.. common sense... for me...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]the one who has nothing... [/b]
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]the one who is nothing and willing to give anything.. [/color][/align]
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ajhay]♦ its like u love dem both..[/quote] :arrow: there's no such thing as love them both the same way :arrow: but there is love them in diffrent ways :arrow: it's up to u hu u love more! [spoiler] [b]wag kah mguluhan kz mz mhihirpan kah,[/b] piliin mu qng saan kah mz sasaya! :eh::thumbsup:[/spoiler]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well for me nothing but can give anything but ill give u advice^^ dont choose the one that make u feel unease or unappreciated pick carefully gudluck :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:33

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy