• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 112345

♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything! :/
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

i'd probably pick my current gf 'cuz if my ex-gf haven't driven me to madness anyway.. we wouldn't have broken up on the first place :lol:
_m1a_
» n00b
1969-12-31

da one hu can giv everything.... u confused bcoz u stil love ur X:D dont compare dem wat dey got....compare dem h0w dey love u:) GudLuck...pick da ryt person 4 U:):)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: the one i do love, though he has nothing.. :D
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

i choose the one who is willing to give everything :lol:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course my ex..!! he had all i want eh,.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]`. if the ex hurt me wen he was still my bf `. i'd choose the present bf because `. i'm afraid he might hurt me again. `. but if not [i mean if he didn't hurt me] `. i'd choose the one who gives me the 'MAGiC' `. the one who gives me the unexplainable feeling. `. because i believe you can't feel the EXACT feeling for two guy right? `. you might love them both but not the same level.[/align]
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

well for me,, i wud rather choose the one hu has nothing but willing to gve everything... lets say yes,, my ex got everything... but still,, i have my bf,., i'm happy being with him,, i do love him either.. even though he's not that pefect enough... i can feel inside how much he loves me even though he got nothing! wat important is that ur feelings and how much important he is for you! its not that because he's rich,,he got the talent,,he got the looks.,,etc.. juz remember how ur ex made ur heart bleed and leave u all alone... and note... even though my bf was juz nothing,, i know he will strive for more juz to be my everything!! and no matter who or what he was,, i consider him as my everything and will never ever be my nothing!!! wow!!!this topic was perfect for me,, nkakarelate!!! hahaha!!

Last edited by kRiZzHa (2008-08-07 06:51:32)

abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

....i got stuck in that situation to sis... but i already made a desicion... [spoiler] i chose my ex...it was really stupid for me to choose some1 who done nothing but hurt me but i guess i don't like regrets and i loved him... and i guess after being with my other bf for such a long time i came to realize that i still loved my ex, after all the sacrifices he had done for me and it would be unfair if i keep him if i know i don't deserve him,... he loves only me...but i love two.. and even after i chose my ex... his[i](the other bf)[/i] still there for me... he still loves me..and his still waiting for me :crybaby: [/spoiler] i hope you chose the right one..but if not...heck...your still young enjoy making mistakes.. live life to the fullest sis... :P

Last edited by abhiegail (2008-08-07 08:38:38)

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh mY gosh...I've experienced that situation.. until now.. but i feel i like..i want to chose my ex..or i dunno.. cause thats the reason i feel like im crazy....
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D hu wil giv u evrything. :) [/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i choose the one who has nothing but willing to give everything because ex is part of the past nO matter what he can give.. coz you will only hurt the one you have now by choosing the past one.. because he can give everything ..but its up to you..who do you love more..the present or the past..
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

d one hu haz nothin but willing to give everythng..since datz very sweet for a guy to do to a girl :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one hu has everything.... in any case,, u said he still loves u.... and u love him too...... so it's better to follow ur heart.. than to try to forget about him.... u still love him and he still luvs u..,. he has everything..... it's gonna be a perfect relation ship...... if we breakup and he still wants me back and if i still love him.... i'd pick him.... coz i still love him...
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] it depends upon the real situation. :D but past is past. [/b] [spoiler]how do you have a new bf/gf if you love your former gf/bf. gets???[/spoiler]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Think.. Think.. Think.. Maybe i try to love them both.. hehehehe.. :3
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple] i will choose "NOTHING" who can give me "EVERYTHING" [/color]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lightness]Woah... It's like "One More Chance"[/quote] yes..i agree to you... thats a critical condition...that is a test from God for you...to make you more strong... just reflect and listen to your heart...:)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

idk.. maybe the [b][i]one i love..[/i][/b] :rose:
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if u will ask mah opinion i will choose the one hu is nothing but willing to give everything..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:38

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy