• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 123455

♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

lol... ur so lucky to had a choice... sum just wishin to be luvd...nyway:crybaby: STAY with ur BF lol.. its d ryt thing, u luv him anyway...
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

^^ tnx for d advices guys... ♥ im happy ryt now :wow: with my bf.. :D :wow: :wow: :wow:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Mygawwdd. we have the same situation here dear. yea. it would be much better if you stay with your BF. give chances. you had already shared your love with your ex. try to share it with another. haha.[/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still with my bf..but if we broke up. so my ex have chance to be with me.. hoohohoh LOL
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waah... :crybaby: i have the zame problem... dont know who will i chuz... bcoz, i ztill love my ex... and he iz exactly the guy that been dezcribe at the 1zt pozt... and i alzo have my bf... exactly dezcribe in the 1zt pozt... but thiz pazt few dayz, my ex alwayz txt me lyk bfore and call me"abnoi", thatz wat our called to each other bfore... for me... i will chooze the one who lovez me, minz i will chooze my bf...

Last edited by mzzhimone (2008-06-17 02:04:35)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything..[/b] 'coz i know that he would be nver be nothing if i'm with him.. :rolleyes: and besides, i dont need to go back to my past. he's my EX right? he once let me go, so why would i let myself be hurt again and in the end, i'll be left alone?? so i'd rather choose the one i have in the present.. he may not be that perfect, but the most impt thing is that, he is there, and he will never let me feel alone again.. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

choose the guy who will make you happy <3
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]choose the guy who will make you happy <3[/quote] right siszlii.. but imma choose my bf.. coz like the line in a movie.. [b]he had me at my worst,, you had me at my best,, but u choose to break my heart!.. whaaaattttt???[/b] hahaha too dramatic here
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one hu has nothing but willing to give everything...!! becoz if ur ex he/she already have da chance to fyt for her/his love..!! not to hurt u...!!
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:crybaby:[quote=nina123456]forsakendoll wrote: choose the guy who will make you happy <3 right siszlii.. but imma choose my bf.. coz like the line in a movie.. he had me at my worst,, you had me at my best,, but u choose to break my heart!.. whaaaattttt??? hahaha too dramatic here[/quote] :crybaby: nice one i cant agree more.. why hurt sum1 just to be hapi(selfish) huhuhu... and sumtimes ur not even sure if ul rily b hapi:evil: be hapi wit what uv got... and be satisfied,,,
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it would be my current bf .. cause my ex and i had already broke up.. and even though my current bf has nothing.. i would still love him .. i won't choose my ex cause we have to move on already ... =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know.. i'll leave it by fate...=)
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

torn between two lovers? :lol: its up to you who u really love.. theres no such thing as loving two person in the same time.. you just love the other one more.. or maybe ur just loving ur self :)
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think I will choose my bf now... Cause I feel my ex is not mine anymore... Just can say that... :):thumbsup: GoodLuck!!
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dont mind if dont give her what i want because i get what i want! as long as shes pretty and luvs me! .. I would choose my current!
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

d one hu wil gve u everything
frating_hyper
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll choose the one who has nothing but gives you everything. well. your ex wanna win you back but.. if he really does love you, why did he let you go before? then now that you already have a bf, he wants you back. it's like that he's taking you for granted or whatsoever. so go for the one you have now. besides, maybe God just wanna test your relationship. another is that.. it's true that you can't just let go of your feelings for someone [i'm pertaining to your ex], but you already have a new someone na it only means you have gotten over it. something like that. .:i hope i help. haha. :))

Last edited by frating_hyper (2008-06-28 02:17:05)

geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ the one who loves me more and can do anything for me,,,, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if possible I will choose both, but we only need to pick one.... I'll go to the one who my heart will choose... How will I do it???that! I don't know....lol Ask God for help...
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the last one... i don't go for looks, money or what so ever...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:19

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy