• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 12345

♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

15anna93
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

[i]the man who is nothing but willing to give you everything. yaahh. :)[/i]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

[quote=ajhay]♥ d one hu has everything?? or [b]d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything[/b]???[/quote] [i]Pay attention to your own statement.[/i] [b]For someone to have almost nothing and still be willing to give up what little he has for the person he loves is a plain act of unselfishness. [/b] I'd choose my bf. :rose:
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]i'll choose the one can makes me laugh/smile and cry, the one can sacrifice of all for me able to be happy... a man who love me most[/color]
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my ex probably. depends on how they treat me.[/b]
vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]the bf of course..[/align]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahm i think we have the same situations ahhi but my ex and my bf today are quite the same.. i would rather choose my bf...!!! =)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

prang nakakkilig pag ganan ang nangyayari. pero confusing din naman. haisSs. [no answer mode]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well it's really a hard one.. but i'll choose the who's willing to give everything.. but if my ex's also willing to give everything for me, then yeah! i'll choose him.. i won't be hypocrite! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

same with stephaine4th^^
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]for me d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything!!!! =( =([/quote]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-08-01 05:44:52)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: my friend has an advice to that. she said, let both go. the person who comes back to you, really loves you that much. that's what she said. but i think if i'm in that situation, i don't know either. maybe, i'll go for my bf. my ex and i had lots of memorable times together. but he's already in my past. =) that's for me
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ajhay]♥ d one hu has everything?? or d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything???[/quote] same situation with me.:thumbsup: but i still choose d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything. [b]try not to compare the both of them, instead be wise but also follow your heart.[/b]. feelings for the ex vs. love = for sure love will win. hehe
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything??? couz he will do everything just to make you smyle!..,, and he can do everything 4 you to know how much he love you!!..,,
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]the one who has nothing but willing to give everything.[/quote]
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

same to her ♥♥♥ give you advance♥
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhhmm.......its so hard to chus...!!! maybe the one who is willing to giv everything.... bcoz...maybe he is my tru lob...!!
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whew.. tough question.. thats why i prefer to have one bf only :lol::lol: i dont have ex's yet.. lol
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My current bf.. I dont want ex's back coz why was there a breakup between me and him (for example) and he wants me again?for what? tss.ill stick with the simple :lol:
ckhuLet22
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i think d one hu has nothing but willing to giv everything??? .. beC .. he/she makes you happY^^ datz all ^^ hahah

Last edited by ckhuLet22 (2008-08-02 22:56:57)

van_varaah
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll choose d'nothing...but he willing to give e'thing to me,wat else can I expect?? =|=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥♥ wat f ur ex want to win u back?? • but u hav a bf/gf ryt now... • and u feel dat u still hav feelings for ur ex... but u love ur bf... ♦ its like u love dem both.. ♥ ur

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy